• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Ritual of attraction

Someone's asking for help!

Maestro

Visitor
Reaction score
How can I perform a ritual on someone to have my interest at heart with dragons blood

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Dragons' Blood (as far as I know) usually is linked with either banishing or giving you courage. So you could burn it in a ritual in which you want to improve your self-esteem / remove unwanted character traits.

Maestro

Visitor
Reaction score
Dragons' Blood (as far as I know) usually is linked with either banishing or giving you courage. So you could burn it in a ritual in which you want to improve your self-esteem / remove unwanted character traits.
Okay Yazata

BloodOfBakula

Neophyte
Reaction score
You're not going to use blood in a love ritual, unless you're improving a current relationship in some way ( closer bonds, sex, etc ).

Honey jars or full-moon rituals are the way to go, if you want to target someone.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
watch the movie how to train your dragon. look up some draconian terms and dare some sexmagick. not all dragons lust for blood.

SizoLord

Neophyte
Reaction score
Greetings I have the perfect magic for you, it is done with a candle and some information, depending on who you want you need their name and their mother's name. After this, you start the magic ( you must be alone), and start doing the magic part and in a few days this person will fall in love with you, and they will submit to you. however, note that you'll face some side effects if you do it. unfortunately, it's in Arabic, and I'll advise you to find a friend or someone who can help you translate (my Arabic is not very good so am no help)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Tryp

Neophyte
Reaction score
How can I perform a ritual on someone to have my interest at heart with dragons blood
Why Dragon's Blood in particular?

I don't remember any cases where it's used to create attraction. Some sources mention that it was used by some women in medieval Europe to bring back stray husbands or lovers, burning some in the window every night during a week... but that's all I can find.

Dragon's Blood was chiefly used for banishing, and to empower incense blends in general (this is likely related to its use as a substitute for actual blood).

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings I have the perfect magic for you, it is done with a candle and some information, depending on who you want you need their name and their mother's name. After this, you start the magic ( you must be alone), and start doing the magic part and in a few days this person will fall in love with you, and they will submit to you. however, note that you'll face some side effects if you do it. unfortunately, it's in Arabic, and I'll advise you to find a friend or someone who can help you translate (my Arabic is not very good so am no help)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Can you tell us the side effects? I mean it's not like the short story by John Collier "The Chaser," is it? The guy buys a love potion for a dollar, guaranteed to render the woman OBSESSED with him. Constant attention, non-stop. Day after day, year after year. But before he buys the potion the seller reminds him that he also sells a perfectly undetectable poison for $100,000 a bottle. Taking his leave, the youth says, "Goodbye"; the salesman, "Au revoir."

SizoLord

Neophyte
Reaction score
Can you tell us the side effects? I mean it's not like the short story by John Collier "The Chaser," is it? The guy buys a love potion for a dollar, guaranteed to render the woman OBSESSED with him. Constant attention, non-stop. Day after day, year after year. But before he buys the potion the seller reminds him that he also sells a perfectly undetectable poison for $100,000 a bottle. Taking his leave, the youth says, "Goodbye"; the salesman, "Au revoir."
greetings, well a friend of mine tried it out and he told me that the side effects were personal and he started having headaches and disinterests in other stuff...

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Actually, that IS a little like the story. He loses other interests. A high price to pay. No woman is worth one's career (or throne, like the 1930's Brit king is said have to have done.)

SizoLord

Neophyte
Reaction score
Actually, that IS a little like the story. He loses other interests. A high price to pay. No woman is worth one's career (or throne, like the 1930's Brit king is said have to have done.)
well if you are in love with someone good I think it is worth it ;)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you were "in love" with someone good, would you want to force them using a ritual?

If you believe that humans are 'single use' entities, would you force that other human into something they would not choose for their only incarnation?

Wizards possess wisdom

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I agree with Roma on this one.

I don’t mean this in a preachy way either but forcing someone’s hand so to speak with ‘Love/Lust’ rituals usually causes more trouble than it’s worth.

A lot of the them work initially but cause problems for both the target and the Mage.

It would be better in the long run to use rituals and spells to improve the self and make oneself more attractive to others as a result.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well if you are in love with someone good I think it is worth it ;)
That's the problem. "In love" means one is operating a human vehicle while impaired. If memory serves, authorities as varied as Lucretius, Seneca, and Avicenna (yeah, yeah, yeah: "Ibn Sina") considered love as a malady. While that's going a bit far, it's true that we do funny things under the influence of Venus. It allways"seemed a good idea at the time."

Besides, I hold with ol' Ezra Pound: I'm too contrary to rightly inflict myself on someone long term.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
lol ibn zina aka the son of sin. but anyways. at first i hated love potions cause they force something that should be natural, but after 33 years of marriage i just use them to fasten my seatbelt. noone said love was nice and neither is such a potion. so drink the potion, marry yourself to your self and then the rest of the potion goes automatically the way you like it. or in other words if you dont know what hit you because someone sneaky gave you that potion, you heal yourself first from the things you suddenly feel and then you are the owner of that potion and thats why in love and war everything goes.

so before you are going to potionate someone with a love spell, one should do som eresearch on what it means to be together for long, what it means to be a cornerstone of society, what it means to be amongst the married ones ,in the west a dying specialty. learn about the 3 years and 7 years itch, imagine yourself being never alone again, always ahving to share and be responsible for more then you alone. watch love and marriage or dallas and see the real meaning of love in action. do you want all of that?

Sally_Walker

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
There is a book here: Denise Alvarado - The Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook. You can use two candles and oil. You can also use dragons blood as an oil, or as an ink to write petitions. Try to word your request specifically, and then use the correspondent ingredients to formulate the spell. Move the candles closer together. It also helps if you have personal ingredients from the other person, and photos. Be careful what you wish for :)

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There is a book here: Denise Alvarado - The Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook. You can use two candles and oil. You can also use dragons blood as an oil, or as an ink to write petitions. Try to word your request specifically, and then use the correspondent ingredients to formulate the spell. Move the candles closer together. It also helps if you have personal ingredients from the other person, and photos. Be careful what you wish for :)
I like your closing. Just yesterday I thought about writing here asking one and all whether any could remember a romantic relationship that ended and one did NOT feel---among all the other things---a certain definite sense of RELIEF? This is not to say the relationship was necessarily a mistake. It is very much to say that success in love (as war) comes at a real cost.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
a romantic relationship that ended and one did NOT feel--...a certain definite sense of RELIEF

In their incarnations, humans move through a spectrum of relationship roles with the same party.

I was with a woman a couple of days ago. To my observation and hers, in past lives I have been her elder brother, younger brother and her son.

Now, having oppressed by a sequence of males, she keeps me at arm's length. Her defense system is not properly under her control.

I used to live in a spiritual community. It was common that members would meet well-loved people from past lives. Following modern culture, they would leap into bed. And 3 months later realize that that was not the proper format for their relationship