• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Robot Slaves

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
After Lemuria and Atlantis were destroyed. Unfortunately, the human race, lost what was our ancient, and most valuable piece of information that contained who we truly were. Now we are in limbo, wondering around, and asking, "Why are we here!" The knowledge, was stolen and taken from us. Therefore, we are left astray. However, only those that has stolen that information, know about our true nature. Today, the human race is lost, and looking for answers to life. For many years, the human race were mislead by these individuals. In addition, we are supposed to live as if we are stupid. Living our lives, as if there is nothing else to look for. On the other hand, we are brainwashed with lies. In conclusion, it is not that there will be robots in the future (even though we have Alexa) it is that we are the robots ourselves. Programmed, to watch TV, work, and play with the smartphones all day. However, there are some of us that are beginning to wake up consciously. At least, 20% of the population are very aware of who they are. But, even those in the New Age movement, like the gurus, and teachers, are not very generous. For example: they only focus on the positive side of things, and leave there Darksides on the back burner. They are not balanced. And, there is one thing for you all to consider, what works for those gurus, will not work for you. So, what is the true purpose in life? I know, that we say this all the time, but our true purpose is to balance ourselves Spiritually, and learn how to take care of ourselves, and learn how to Love ourselves. Also, to find our own truth, and to reach our highest potential, and gain back the information they stoled from us. And live, in harmony with The Universe. Thank you for reading, and I send you all my deepest Love and great Energy vibes. Many blessings!!

Irish Bard

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Great post. Are you going into blogging or writing a book?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
In the near future I will. For now, I'm just writing my thoughts out. Thank you for your reply. Many blessings!!

Jastiv

Neophyte
Reaction score
Click baity title. And also not exactly a fun thing to experience literally. Imagine mechanical robots with the consciousness of people who have died running on chips controlled by the government.
For example: they only focus on the positive side of things, and leave there Darksides on the back burner.
Toxic positivity is toxic and can drive you insane. Sure dwelling on the negative all the time is bad, but so is sticking you head in the sand and ignoring things.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you my friend for posting. Many blessings! Yes, I can imagine what you have just said

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
And how do you feel we should live in harmony with the universe

are there any ancient text with sacred law? Are their any spirits we should be seeking spiritual guidance from?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
And how do you feel we should live in harmony with the universe

are there any ancient text with sacred law? Are their any spirits we should be seeking spiritual guidance from?
When you sit or lay down to meditate, and before you go into a deeper level of Consciousness. What you should do is ask The Universe in whatever name you like to show you what you don't know. Now, there are ancient text that the Pythagorean Illuminati just released out there. Check out the books of The God Series, and those books should explain everything. However, whomever you call from the Spirits, He/She should give you some insights of what those ancient text contained. I hope that I was able to help. Many blessings!!

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
After Lemuria and Atlantis were destroyed. Unfortunately, the human race, lost what was our ancient, and most valuable piece of information that contained who we truly were. Now we are in limbo, wondering around, and asking, "Why are we here!" The knowledge, was stolen and taken from us. Therefore, we are left astray. However, only those that has stolen that information, know about our true nature. Today, the human race is lost, and looking for answers to life. For many years, the human race were mislead by these individuals. In addition, we are supposed to live as if we are stupid. Living our lives, as if there is nothing else to look for. On the other hand, we are brainwashed with lies. In conclusion, it is not that there will be robots in the future (even though we have Alexa) it is that we are the robots ourselves. Programmed, to watch TV, work, and play with the smartphones all day. However, there are some of us that are beginning to wake up consciously. At least, 20% of the population are very aware of who they are. But, even those in the New Age movement, like the gurus, and teachers, are not very generous. For example: they only focus on the positive side of things, and leave there Darksides on the back burner. They are not balanced. And, there is one thing for you all to consider, what works for those gurus, will not work for you. So, what is the true purpose in life? I know, that we say this all the time, but our true purpose is to balance ourselves Spiritually, and learn how to take care of ourselves, and learn how to Love ourselves. Also, to find our own truth, and to reach our highest potential, and gain back the information they stoled from us. And live, in harmony with The Universe. Thank you for reading, and I send you all my deepest Love and great Energy vibes. Many blessings!!
I've heard of Atlantis, but not Lemuria. Can you tell me more about that?

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I've heard of Atlantis, but not Lemuria. Can you tell me more about that?
It was said that Lemuria was an ancient civilization that was also advanced like Atlantis. Yet, they would focus on there environment, and take care of their forests. They were very connected to The Earth. You can say, that they were like Tibetan people. They were in harmony with the whole Planet, and The Universe. I hope this answer some of the questions you may have of this. Many blessings!!

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
When you sit or lay down to meditate, and before you go into a deeper level of Consciousness. What you should do is ask The Universe in whatever name you like to show you what you don't know. Now, there are ancient text that the Pythagorean Illuminati just released out there. Check out the books of The God Series, and those books should explain everything. However, whomever you call from the Spirits, He/She should give you some insights of what those ancient text contained. I hope that I was able to help. Many blessings!!
I’d prefer if you told me some of the tenants of your beliefs

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I don't understand your question? Can you verify what you are asking?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I don't understand your question? Can you verify what you are asking?
Give me some tenants of your beliefs

*how should we deal with murder
*what happens in the afterlife
*are woman equal to men?

etc etc etc