• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Salve Te.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings. I am a black Magickian. I am not personally a Satanist, though my magick is in the Satanic current. I have been an active Magickian since I was 15, when I began with Wicca, went into Chaos Magick and took a hiatus to do some soul searching. The past year the black flame has reawakened in me and I seek only to gain self-mastery and companionship. 26 years of in depth spiritual studies have brought me to today. I look forward to conversing with you.

Hail Lucifer. Hail Belial, Hail Beelzebuth, Hail Satan. Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome to the forum.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings. I am a black Magickian. I am not personally a Satanist, though my magick is in the Satanic current. I have been an active Magickian since I was 15, when I began with Wicca, went into Chaos Magick and took a hiatus to do some soul searching. The past year the black flame has reawakened in me and I seek only to gain self-mastery and companionship. 26 years of in depth spiritual studies have brought me to today. I look forward to conversing with you.

Hail Lucifer. Hail Belial, Hail Beelzebuth, Hail Satan. Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer.
Welcome friend!

Status
Not open for further replies.