• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Santa Muerte - occultists who work with her

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, hey, hey! How many of you work with Her? In your experience, a statue of Her is necessary? What about working with Her using a photo? What about working with Her using a drawing? What about working with Her using the Death tarot card? What about working with Her using a sigil and mantra? Do you guys use V.K. Jehannum's material as a refference when working with Her? ( if you do - what are your thoughts about this? )

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi there, i have worked with her on several occasions. or rather i've met her in action. she is quite the lady i have to say. lots of knowhow and interesting ways.

in my experience it is better not to invoke her (calling her into your body), other then that you can use everything you mentioned. i found that she was easily to reach and answer a call.

i actually met santa muerte while studying liber falxifer (current 218) and she made me leave the study of it and guided me to other ways. so she knows what she is doing. 😉

jehannum i am doubting about. i know several who dont take him serious. on the other hand he has some nice prayers on his site and they work. but then again i was bussy attracting 'sexworkers' (incubus etc.) in the darker spaces of the underworld. so i dont know if his prayers work to gain something tangeble in this world.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
hi there, i have worked with her on several occasions. or rather i've met her in action. she is quite the lady i have to say. lots of knowhow and interesting ways.

in my experience it is better not to invoke her (calling her into your body), other then that you can use everything you mentioned. i found that she was easily to reach and answer a call.

i actually met santa muerte while studying liber falxifer (current 218) and she made me leave the study of it and guided me to other ways. so she knows what she is doing. 😉

jehannum i am doubting about. i know several who dont take him serious. on the other hand he has some nice prayers on his site and they work. but then again i was bussy attracting 'sexworkers' (incubus etc.) in the darker spaces of the underworld. so i dont know if his prayers work to gain something tangeble in this world.
Why did you attract "sexworkers" in the darker spaces of the underworld? 😂

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sometimes i get an overload of energy and this way i can get rid of it and they get to eat. Someone told me it is an old way of offering, which i didnt know.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have statues for her 3 robes but if I was somehow unable to have them I’d use a picture or just speak to her.

that’s my opinion, I’m not an expert. I’ve prayed to her while out of my city

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I have statues for her 3 robes but if I was somehow unable to have them I’d use a picture or just speak to her.

that’s my opinion, I’m not an expert. I’ve prayed to her while out of my city
Would you like to mention more about the statues?

Angeltrill

Neophyte
Reaction score
Sometimes fasting brings you closer to her. When you deprive yourself you allow yourself to be visited by her or whatever God or diety you invoke or pray to. Using heightening substances like oils elixirs crystals that have been prayed over or anything that helps you open your 3rd eye helps. Dreams are her way of communicating as well as crystal balls.

Angeltrill

Neophyte
Reaction score
Don't let anyone be discouraged about her she is very real loving caring and able to show you with actions that she has your back. Nonetheless she's My Holy Mother and she loves attention.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A note....don’t start working with Santa Muerte unless your serious, this is a lifelong devotion...maybe longer. If all you want is a spell and a favor then I suggest not building an altar etc, find a spell.

if you want to work with her again...it’s a life long devotion, I’ve heard horror stories of people thinking they could kick her to the curb and they got hurt...BAD.

I myself have a friend who knew someone who was badly hurt. I also personally know a young man who use to come to this forums who played around with her and dropped the devotion over something stupid, after that he went into a huge down word spiral, drug abuse, hitting his gf, family issues, etc.

And I’ve seen her really mess up other 3 people, I have witnessed this personally.

having Said that...she is wonderful, she’s always protected me and come through for me, the three people i mentioned, 2 I asked her to bring justice on, but I didn’t expect what happened to happen. She has always been with me especially through tough times.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
A note....don’t start working with Santa Muerte unless your serious, this is a lifelong devotion...maybe longer. If all you want is a spell and a favor then I suggest not building an altar etc, find a spell.

if you want to work with her again...it’s a life long devotion, I’ve heard horror stories of people thinking they could kick her to the curb and they got hurt...BAD.

I myself have a friend who knew someone who was badly hurt. I also personally know a young man who use to come to this forums who played around with her and dropped the devotion over something stupid, after that he went into a huge down word spiral, drug abuse, hitting his gf, family issues, etc.

And I’ve seen her really mess up other 3 people, I have witnessed this personally.

having Said that...she is wonderful, she’s always protected me and come through for me, the three people i mentioned, 2 I asked her to bring justice on, but I didn’t expect what happened to happen. She has always been with me especially through tough times.
What you meant by "dropping" the devotion? What do you mean by devotion?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I mean praying, giving offerings to her, and giving devotion to her for the rest of your life

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I mean praying, giving offerings to her, and giving devotion to her for the rest of your life
So in your opinion, when someone starts interacting with her, should continue for the rest of his/her life?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
So in your opinion, when someone starts interacting with her, should continue for the rest of his/her life?
If you start devoting yourself to her take it seriously

You can stop but I've seen her really mess people up if they do it for dumb reasons

If you don't want to give her devotion then just do a spell.

Angeltrill

Neophyte
Reaction score
Its a pact for life. She actually chose to show u her love and attention so yes devotion only means to pray spend time and to help her grow to help you grow to gather more devotees and to show that she's not what people make her out to be.

Angeltrill

Neophyte
Reaction score
She loves candies she loves smoke she loves to drink and she loves to connect us with what we need. Spiritually

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
She loves candies she loves smoke she loves to drink and she loves to connect us with what we need. Spiritually
Yes, chocolate, coffee, chocolate covered coffee beans, coke, tequila, flowwrs.