• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Santa Muerte - occultists who work with her

Angeltrill

Neophyte
Reaction score
Same as encarceration. Wen we die we go away. Just cause we are gone doesn't mean we can't do the same so it boosts her energy. Happiness is key and love. So u spend time w her or the dead. She's never left.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You mentioned it and I asked you why. Why shouldn't you answer when you were the one which mentioned about this?
The dead often like what they enjoyed in life
I don't think all "dead" enjoyed smoking/cigarretes in life, some even died because of such things.

A reason why I think lit cigarretes/smoke of cigarettes are chosen to be offered would be that it is an offering given through the form of the element of air. (What is air? Something intangible, subtle. What is a dead spirit? Some intangible, subtle entity/spirit) Some food would be an offering given through the form of the element of earth. The flame of a candle/burning of something would be an offering given through the form of fire. A liquid (water, alcohol, etc.) would be an offering given through the form of water. A prayer or a song/hymn, etc. would be an offering given through the form of spirit.