• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Fulfilled Request Secret Angel Magick (Gallery of Magick Books by Adam Blackthorne)

This book has been found and shared.

SaffronScribe

Visitor
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Book Description:
Sought after by kings, alchemists, and believers, there is a power that can transform your life. The most profound strength of the angels has been kept hidden. Finally, we can reveal the secrets of the most misunderstood spirits.

Discover the combined power of The Genius Spirits and The Angels of Omnipotence. Designed to work in harmony, these angelic powers take magick to a whole new level. Unique in all of occultism, the secret of these Angel Collectives will blow your mind.

You found your way here because you feel drawn to change your reality You want a life, not just of success, but powerful change. This magick can be learned by anyone. And I'm going to show you how. This game-changing magick is so powerful and precise that we’ve secretly worked on it for forty years.

You also get the most effective influence magick. This might be too dark for some people, so if it feels wrong to you, ignore this part of the book. But if you want to change minds and hearts, this is the best magick we know, and there are hundreds of influence powers. The ethics of the book are down to you. It could be misused, but you get to say what’s right.

No extravagant rituals, no endless ceremonies. It’s magick simplified, yet potent. You only need the book and a few minutes.

You will discover:

• Unique sigils that forge a direct link to the hidden angels.
  • Short rituals that you perform only once.
  • How to use the magick for yourself and to help others.
  • Two simple ways to ensure that any ritual will work.
  • Foundation Magick to change create major life changes.
  • Targeted Rituals to get exactly what you want.
  • Learn the critical secret that unlocks the ritual as soon as the magick is complete. The entire process revealed.

If you only keep one magick book, it could well be this. You might hand it down to your kids when you’re gone.

Don't settle for a boring life. Don’t let them write you off. You can take action and join the elite. These are the secrets of changing your entire reality, and I know you’ll be shocked when you find out how easy it is. When everything inside you says to go for it, you have found the way.

601 Pages

It's a new gallery of magick book. Would really appreciate it as I'm having trouble using amazon in my country. Thanks in advance to those who would kindly share a copy. Thank you.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

AponemonRa

Visitor
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Book Description:
Sought after by kings, alchemists, and believers, there is a power that can transform your life. The most profound strength of the angels has been kept hidden. Finally, we can reveal the secrets of the most misunderstood spirits.

Discover the combined power of The Genius Spirits and The Angels of Omnipotence. Designed to work in harmony, these angelic powers take magick to a whole new level. Unique in all of occultism, the secret of these Angel Collectives will blow your mind.

You found your way here because you feel drawn to change your reality You want a life, not just of success, but powerful change. This magick can be learned by anyone. And I'm going to show you how. This game-changing magick is so powerful and precise that we’ve secretly worked on it for forty years.

You also get the most effective influence magick. This might be too dark for some people, so if it feels wrong to you, ignore this part of the book. But if you want to change minds and hearts, this is the best magick we know, and there are hundreds of influence powers. The ethics of the book are down to you. It could be misused, but you get to say what’s right.

No extravagant rituals, no endless ceremonies. It’s magick simplified, yet potent. You only need the book and a few minutes.

You will discover:

• Unique sigils that forge a direct link to the hidden angels.
  • Short rituals that you perform only once.
  • How to use the magick for yourself and to help others.
  • Two simple ways to ensure that any ritual will work.
  • Foundation Magick to change create major life changes.
  • Targeted Rituals to get exactly what you want.
  • Learn the critical secret that unlocks the ritual as soon as the magick is complete. The entire process revealed.

If you only keep one magick book, it could well be this. You might hand it down to your kids when you’re gone.

Don't settle for a boring life. Don’t let them write you off. You can take action and join the elite. These are the secrets of changing your entire reality, and I know you’ll be shocked when you find out how easy it is. When everything inside you says to go for it, you have found the way.

601 Pages

It's a new gallery of magick book. Would really appreciate it as I'm having trouble using amazon in my country. Thanks in advance to those who would kindly share a copy. Thank you.
Thank you for sharing this I have been having hard time finding a simple book on magick that works. This book is just it. Please having books from Amazon is also hard in my country. I pray some one can share this book as a gift to some of us.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'd really love to get my hands on this one, being a GoM fanboy myself, but no joy so far. I guess it's just a too recent publication. I definitely will keep on looking, somebody will share it sooner or later just as their other books.

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
New disclaimer about limit
The dangers of piracy. All our books are laced with magick that makes theft pointless. If you steal the book by downloading a pirated copy, the curse activates to limit the effect of your magick. Keep it simple and never steal so that artists, writers, and the occultists you love continue to create great work.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Please avoid discussions here, this is for requests only.

Discussions and reviews only in the appropriate place: