• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Seems like Neuralink has done the first human implant surgery

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Musk is a habitual liar when it comes to announcements about product development so I wouldn't read much into this. It's just stock manipulation.

I mean HABITUAL liar. Really, journalists should know better than to report on of his announcements without further investigation (maybe they own stock)

The implants he put in monkeys were a disaster and the monkeys died slow and painful deaths. Since Musk won't admit that (even though it's public knowledge), I have doubts that the problem has been addressed. Unfortunately I fully believe a Musk fanboy would still volunteer to get random brain surgery, so it might really have happened

But I'd be shocked if the implant does anything much other than increase your infection risk

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I quite often see humans with etheric implants. Most implants are adverse

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Most of the implants I see can be categorized as alien. Some are human military

Some religious member groups have lots

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Ah here we go, roundup of Neuralink's responses to Elon Musk's tweet:

Washington Post
"Neuralink did not respond to a request for comment."

New York Times:
"Mr. Musk and Neuralink did not provide further details about who received the implant or whether it was working."

Wall St Journal
"Musk didn’t say how many neurons the company’s device is detecting. The company didn’t provide detailed safety and efficacy data that would be needed to gauge the success of the implant, researchers said."

BBC
"There has been no independent verification of Mr Musk's claims, nor has Neuralink provided any information about the procedure he says has taken place."

You get the gist. This isn't how companies announce major steps forward in their product development. There's a reason the board of Tesla said he could only stay on if he promised to stop tweeting.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is it a "soft disclosure"?

Who wants to panic all the Milab abductees?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Is it a "soft disclosure"?
I mean the company have been completely open that this is their goal. It's not a secret project, or a mistake, it's the an aim that they've highly publicized. A soft disclosure works against their aims.

What IS possible is the they've actually done it, but they planned to put together a proper press package to announce it with fanfare, but Elon Musk ran his mouth off early. It's bad for them because it means it didn't get announced on their terms with their preferred phrasing and promotional photos and so on.

But again you've really gotta understand that Elon lies about product development 50 times for every 1 time he tells the truth. When someone lies that often, it's absurd to even dissect his statements. He just says whatever whim comes into his head, it doesn't mean anything.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
CT scan seems to show implants. Perhaps they have been around for a while

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb9724011-a604-4a9b-9d62-44cf37a3f52f_1067x800.jpeg

I often "see" etheric implants
Post automatically merged:

In 1963, during a spell in his native country, Jose performed and filmed an experiment that would bring him international attention. After implanting his “stimoreceiver” in the caudate nucleus of a fighting bull at a Cordoba ranch Jose stood in the bullring. Waving a red cape and facing the charging animal he brought it to a sudden halt by pressing a handheld transmitter. [/t]

Implant technology has been in the public domain for 60 years. The Milab domain is another story.

Why the sudden advertising?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
I think decrystallizing the pineal gland would be better and more effetive in spotting implants.