• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Selling your soul

Reaction score
Awards
On the real, flat out, making it plain ...

The best way to sell your soul is most likely through a pact or petition.

Review Faust beforehand.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Selling your soul
SUBTOPIC:

I do not think a "Soul" (
whatever that might be) is not worth very much.

On the real, flat out, making it plain ...

The best way to sell your soul is most likely through a pact or petition.

Review Faust beforehand.
(COMMENT)

I would certainly like to hear about this acquisition. This is all over extended "Faith Based" belief in the one, of many, deities that provided the "soul" in the first place.

In my case, my "soul" (if I even had one), is as banged up as Chuck Norris' Bronco.
8dfa93045b951e1ba83100180b86eed3.jpg

Every day I look to the heavens • in the sincere hope that I get a response. But if any of you Faith Based people out there that have a way to contact someone who can sell my soul (?) --- please let me know.

Most Respectfully,
R

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

A word widely abused by religious AND sceptics. Both groups destroyed the term.

You might want to use the word value instead. Get yourself a piece of paper and make a top list of things you really value. Doesn't matter what others might think. It is your list and yours alone.

If anything at all should manage to get on that list, you believe in it. If you want it really bad, it's faith.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry i rather drive a bmw. Souls are grown on earth, btw. So bow down, prostrate, kiss the earth and ask Her gently if shes willing to grow you a pair.

RoccoR

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
RE: Selling your soul
SUBTOPIC: Value of a "soul" -- new or used
※→ 8Lou1, et al,

I doubt that the Kelley Blue Book would give an approximate value on a soul. It is not real (tangible). You cannot feel it or interact with it.

Back in the time when "Homer" wrote his famous Set of Books - wherein he chronicles some of the most famous legends, there were many stories - the most popular was the I filled - of the Deities that fill the sky and the Kings with their royal families that have names that sound so familiar to us, there were many fictitious characters that roamed freely around the Mediterranean Sea. One of the most thrilling of these stories is still read today. You might know it as the Story of Helen of Troy (from Sparta), or sometimes the story of the Trojan Horse. She was one of the most famous women of her time, the beauty born unto
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(King of the Gods) and Leda (nick-named
). This story featured heroes, such as:
  • Nestor The son of Anchises and the goddess Aphrodite;
  • King Menelaus of Greece (Victor of the War)
  • Hector who was defeated by Achilles,
  • Neoptolemus son of Achilles.
  • King Odysseus of Ithaca
  • King Priam of Troy
Having a "soul" was of no use then or today. Whiler3 we must become more enlightened by their success and victories, the Kingdoms from which they ultimately crumbled.

If we are going to consider "value" then we must have some means of measuring that.

Most Respectively,
R

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
well if you want value, you can always figure that out by warring and see who they are going to help. imho not a good advice though.

soul was already something in egypt and mesopetamia amongst others, that the greek lost interest and went for social constructs instead has more to with spirits and powerplay then anything else.

it always makes me wonder why they sent the people of the maghreb to europe, they are the ones the stories talk about when they talk about the golden fleece, the apples of the hesperides, even stickman and stickman with a duck on his head is still alive in their language.

i know the dutch had a deal with saudi arabia back in the '70s to get oil and therefor had to accept people. so yes thats soul trade to me.

combining that with some church bonds, of which i know a few to be real, but also deep occult groups who have similar bonds, i believe that some souls are more sought for then others. so in the end its in the eye of the beholder.

To be true., one can better be with beings who value your soul as something worth keeping, then be with beings who think less of your soul.

Reaction score
Awards
Selling your soul ... Wait. This is a cry for help in how to sell a record deal with some groovy soul music!

Grundy

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
short answer: no

luckily you can just make pacts. Simpler, more cut and dry. AND less eternal flames of damnation talk.

AureliaAegis

Visitor
Reaction score
If I were to sell my soul what would become of my body? Would it just become an empty shell with no life in it? Could a spirit possess my body after and life my life for me? Or would my body simply crumble or die? I'm actually quite curious to know, I don't think I would need to sell my soul right now but its good to always have a back up plan to consider!

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The term "soul" is commonly used in a non-technical and religious belief context. That is not suitable for precise discussion.

It is better to either use the Egyptian/Kabbalistic 5 soul system or use the 7 chakra system. With that differentiation it is possible to distinguish different situations that might be labeled selling.

Of course it is not selling but may be trading, but usually with an entity that is not very reliable/truthful

Thus a sales person may give away their sense of justice (usually higher emotional quality) in exchange for a bigger cashflow.

A politician may trade favor for power - but that is usually only the outer form. Mostly there is an adverse entity managing the brain-thoughts and the human looks the other way in exchange for power organized by the entity. The desire for power is an etheric vibration. The more evolved politician may trade his integrity for sexual relations

At the mental level, the desire to be always right may be fulfilled where the adverse/familiar spirit manages events and the beliefs of associates.

Where there is significant long term distortion, particularly in the brain or mind, it is common for the entity (solar angel or guardian angel) that operates the higher mental body (neschama or christian soul) to turn away so that the human then can be classified as soul-less. HPB told us that soul-less humans are very common. I have seen a few.

Where the solar angel has turned away for the rest of the incarnation there is often no reincarnation as the personality has no intent to transcend humanness

Erosphore

Neophyte
Reaction score
If you're referring to demonic pacts, well that particular kind of phenomena is quite a rarity I would think, so I doubt you'll meet much of anyone with direct experience.
But I'll have to disagree with the general consensus already here and say that they most certainly are a thing, and quite like you'd imagine.

Usually how it goes, is some sorcerer or power-hungry occultist manages to evoke such a demon, and, depending on the maturity and development of that person's soul and spirit, the demon may decide to entertain their whims. The more potent and mature the sorcerer is, the more useful they would be and the more likely the demon will offer a pact to possess their soul/spirit after death in return for the power or wishes they seek. Also though, the demon will take into account the sorcerer's karmic details, so it won't necessarily fulfill their requests if what the sorcerer is asking for would be too disruptive or heavy on that sorcerer's karmic fate - demons may be negative entities, but they take heed of Providence too and only do as they're allowed like any other spirit.

Anyways, literally speaking, the process is like this:
After the evocation and the conclusion is made by both parties to carry out a pact, they discuss all the terms necessary for it - the services and wishes the demon will fulfill, the capabilities given to the sorcerer, the duties of both parties from then on, the matter of potential servants(familiar spirits) given to the sorcerer by the demon and how they are to be treated, and etc.
Of particular note though, is the negotiation of the sorcerer's date of death, and the means through which he will die and be transferred to the demon's sphere after death.

The whole pact is written down by the sorcerer himself, in which usually two copies are made - one for the sorcerer to keep, and one for the demon. Once it is settled, it is signed by the sorcerer, and then the demon signs it himself with his own seal by using the sorcerer's hand as a medium.
And of course the sorcerer keeps the one copy, while the other is burned, releasing it to the relevant demon's sphere in the process.

Afterwards, the demon will spend the next several months teaching the sorcerer how to use the powers and capabilities given to him, and from there they are free to carry on as settled in the pact. And of course, once the date of death comes, the sorcerer dies as was negotiated and is transferred to the demon's sphere in order to fulfill the pact and pay his debts for the demon's services.

It's true that spirits like veneration and having some helping hands on earth, but not only are most potent, worthwhile spirits capable of influencing the physical world on their own, there are also plenty of reasons for them to possess a human soul/ spirit as a servant as well - and demons, particularly, have no qualms taking advantage of that unique usefulness.
Humans are tetrapolar spirits made in the image of God, which gives them many more capabilities among all the spheres than what a demon who would make such a pact would have. For example, it us much easier for human spirits to travel amongst all the different spheres, while demons(and most other spirits) are mostly dependent on residing in their own zone. This makes humans good messengers and servants for the demon outside of their own sphere, and it is a common way the souls/spirits of humans are utilized in the case of pacts.

Even more commonly, however, are demons assigning the indentured souls/spirit of these humans as servants for other sorcerers still involved with them on the earth sphere - so literally, you can be someone who makes a pact, die and go to serve the demon, and then end up back on earth as someone else's familiar spirit who has made their own deal with said demon. 😂

Anyways, making pacts like this really aren't a good thing in the long run and should be avoided, obviously :p
Not only is it probably not worth the servitude afterwards, but if you're stuck serving a demon for long enough, you'll start to de-evolve by the influence of them and their sphere's energies, eventually making your soul/spirit dependent on them. Meaning, that you'll eventually transmute into a demon yourself, and be bound to their sphere forever, like they are.

Actually you're right, but not only is it referenced in his Frabato autobiography, it is directly elaborated upon in his "The Practice of Magical Evocation" book as well.
Interesting post but a lot of what you Said is highly debatable. For one, I don't think we've been created by God. Let's not forget that he was a pagan God of war and storms and even admitted that there were other gods besides him, and that he was jealous of them. God is just one among many, without authority over the other gods.

Demons are not all negative entities either. There are good and bad ones, but overall I have found that they being much more positive in our lives. I mean when did you last hear that someon Who evoked a goetic demon without protection (demonolaters) had bad experiences with them? It only happens to people who try to constrain them. From all the interactions I had with spirits, demons were the nicest and angels the absolute worst. Angels gave me nightmares, poisoned me with their energy, gave me misfortune when I asked for protection and made me miserable. Lucifer sent me love, told me he'd be by my side when I die, gave me purpose in life and even showed himself to me. Demons being negative and evil entities is just abrahamic fearmongering, the favourite tactic of this ignorance thirsty god.

pursuitofwisdom

Visitor
Reaction score
In both the ancient Egyptian and ancient Kabbalah, the human has 5 souls

Such as:

Nefesh… is awareness of the physical body and the physical world

The primary manifestation of Ruach is in the emotions...

Neshama … seeks to pierce through to the essential rather than the ephemeral

Chaya ...merges into a state of complete nullification of the ego… knowledge of the absolute truth of things

Yechida corresponds to the level of soul called Adam Kadmon

Each of these souls has its own elemental intelligence that is managed by a higher intelligence - usually nature spirit but some have a higher deva e.g. a solar angel

Selling is a rather human concept here. It is better to think in terms of trauma, capture and possession.

In severe autism, it is common to see a nature spirit abandon its chakra so that only the elemental remains. This is common when the brain has too much aluminum or lead, so that the light of the Neschama (Christian soul) has difficulty penetrating the brain.

There can also be entities (looking like black octopus) that capture the brain and put a nice black layer that the light of the solar angel cannot penetrate. When this happens the human personality finds it very difficult to connect to the Light and is often used for activities adverse to the proper unfoldment of the solar system.

How would one reconnect to the Light if one has been captured by the black octopus or had their Neschamah manipulated into being used against them?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The "black octopus" entities can be removed by using the human heart chakra to push Light into the entity.

The entity may become gray rather than black and move away unless:

- the human has an on-going invitation to dark entities, e.g. playing with adverse thoughts

- the "octopus' is too afraid of its supervisor.

had their Neschamah manipulated into being used against them

The Neschamah is the higher mental body (top 3 subplanes). I have never seen that body being used adversely. Dense/adverse thoughts apparently cannot exist in that refined mental substance.

The lower mental body (lower 4 subplanes) however is easily managed. Brain-thoughts are often managed by an "octopus" sitting on the head.
Post automatically merged:

I have referenced use of heart light