• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Selling your soul

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Ill do it
I wanna do it, do it for me. Help me something lol Dead serious though
just be ready to pay up when I demand, I can cut out the middle man demon, the more power you likee and use the more to pay perhaps your family also?

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
ill take your soul no problem what for? You seem worth a little maybe ill take it anyway just cause you want it, try to explain that. if you die be sure the pain will be limited to my own likings.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
It just seems like a fools deal to me.

You are literally trading something infinite and eternal for something finite and temporary.

This is why pacts like this make no sense to me, it just isn't logical.

What if I offered to loan you a million dollars now and I'll help you start a very profitable business, but you have to pay me back indefinitely for the rest of my life. Your company could generate billions and you'd be paying me hundreds of millions till the day I die.

Even what I described isn't as one sided as a soul deal, because it actually ends. The deal you want to make never ends. The demon doesn't make any "trade offs" because its giving you something that's within its power and simple to achieve from its perspective. What most people wish for is a parlor trick for a demonic entity, and then its free to do what it wants with you for all eternity.

Its like someone offering you their eternal soul and their request is that you blink 5 times lol. Its 100% gain on the demons part and no loss.

Its completely one sided, I still can't believe that there are people who made deals like this throughout history. If we broke this deal down into a business contract in terms of money and assets nobody would sign it lol.

I don't see the upside.

What do you hope to gain and how much suffering are you willing to tolerate for all eternity to gain it?
it doesnt have to be eternity that is to much barbarism just lon enough to make them profitable to their new massters, souls have no sex so I could use it as a concubine,

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The standard human has 5 soul bodies - physical, emotional, mental, heart, spiritual intent. Each is usually occupied by an intelligence. In the lower souls the intelligences are nature spirits. In the higher souls the intelligence is usually a higher deva.

In severe autism/trauma some of the soul intelligences depart and only elemental intelligence remains. This makes it difficult to operate in human society.

Sometimes it is possible to replace lost/traumatised intelligences but it is important to ensure the incoming intelligences can operate in the family of the troubled human

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
The standard human has 5 soul bodies - physical, emotional, mental, heart, spiritual intent. Each is usually occupied by an intelligence. In the lower souls the intelligences are nature spirits. In the higher souls the intelligence is usually a higher deva.

In severe autism/trauma some of the soul intelligences depart and only elemental intelligence remains. This makes it difficult to operate in human society.

Sometimes it is possible to replace lost/traumatised intelligences but it is important to ensure the incoming intelligences can operate in the family of the troubled human
well that is interesting but no a body is not what I want here, a person has two souls a personality and a self. the various systems are due to limitss in their knowledge. I can buy a soul and any bodies are non important, intelligence is also non soul. your school of thought is Kabbala I believe? well this is not hebrew, if thie above fiarar wants to sell his soul I will take it and use it the body will have to conform , being an animal etc through various lives as my slave but he can sucessed today in anything that doent hurt me or the future of the world.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
So what exactly happens when you do this ? Anyone here done it or done it for somebody else. I'm just curious. Thought about it, how's you're life afterward??
It depends on who you are, and how old you are, and how well you understand your motives when you do it.

In a purely materialistic sense you can think of it this way: you are consenting to some other part of your brain having more priority in your life than the part that is "you". You are ceding the wheel of your life, or at least oversight on that control.

Other people will say it's to external entities, but honestly to me it is scarier giving an actual physical lump of meat explicit authority over one's own meat, especially when it is physically attached within the same skull.

That said, it's also something I did, when I was ridiculously young. The entity I was, even then, was a part of that creature, until the thing driving that creature, and thus the creature itself became a part of the entity I am, in an inversion of control.

That's what happens when you "sell your soul" on a materialistic level.

But there are two ways to sell your soul: release of control, remitting it's image.

"I" sold mine, in both respects, to me "for the wisdom of God" with surety in inflection and the faith of a child and openness to all of the whole of everything that is, not just of me but outside of me, and outside of reality itself to see fulfillment.

I can't guarantee that they are the answers anyone thinks they need in the moment, but I will answer whatever questions with the answers I have.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It depends on who you are, and how old you are, and how well you understand your motives when you do it.

In a purely materialistic sense you can think of it this way: you are consenting to some other part of your brain having more priority in your life than the part that is "you". You are ceding the wheel of your life, or at least oversight on that control.

Other people will say it's to external entities, but honestly to me it is scarier giving an actual physical lump of meat explicit authority over one's own meat, especially when it is physically attached within the same skull.

That said, it's also something I did, when I was ridiculously young. The entity I was, even then, was a part of that creature, until the thing driving that creature, and thus the creature itself became a part of the entity I am, in an inversion of control.

That's what happens when you "sell your soul" on a materialistic level.

But there are two ways to sell your soul: release of control, remitting it's image.

"I" sold mine, in both respects, to me "for the wisdom of God" with surety in inflection and the faith of a child and openness to all of the whole of everything that is, not just of me but outside of me, and outside of reality itself to see fulfillment.

I can't guarantee that they are the answers anyone thinks they need in the moment, but I will answer whatever questions with the answers I have.
You own no soul. Just your feelings. Selling something you do not own is considered a fraud.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It might be more useful to think in terms of "selling out" a higher soul in exchange for a more pleasurable existence for a lower soul

Thus it is common that politicians will sell out their sense of justice (a faculty of the mental soul) in exchange for money/sex/power (gratification for the physical soul)

If this continues for too long, the solar/guardian angel will abandon the (higher mental body of the) human and the human can be classified as soul-less. HPB said that soul-less humans could be seen on every street corner of large cities

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It might be more useful to think in terms of "selling out" a higher soul in exchange for a more pleasurable existence for a lower soul

Thus it is common that politicians will sell out their sense of justice (a faculty of the mental soul) in exchange for money/sex/power (gratification for the physical soul)
What I thought, yes. Betraying your family, friends, people anything you believe in, all your deep feelings for a drug (that will destroy you).

Well done. Another one bites the dust.

Reaction score
Awards
Isn't the goal to unite the lower self with the higher self, and establish communication with the HGA?
It would seem then that there is a soul, or perhaps the emotions, mind itself...called the soul. Or there is a spirit and a mind that collectively might be called the soul.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Isn't the goal to unite the lower self with the higher self, and establish communication with the HGA?
It would seem then that there is a soul, or perhaps the emotions, mind itself...called the soul. Or there is a spirit and a mind that collectively might be called the soul.
Only because it exists does not mean it is yours. If God was another name for soul does it mean you own God? And sell him?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Isn't the goal to unite the lower self with the higher self, and establish communication with the HGA
There might be several stages intertwined in that account

The lower selves need to be brought under control of the personality. By tradition, age of 7 is sufficient to be responsible for the physical actions, 14 for emotional actions and 21 for mental actions. If the human works hard over many lives, the age of 42 becomes significant

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The higher mental body (formed from the upper 3 mental subplanes) is the interface of choice for the HGA - perhaps better referred to as the solar angel. When the personality is pure enough the solar angel can use the higher mental body of the human to operate through the personality.

Where there are significant problems in the personality the solar angel may give up and devote its attention to the other humans it is hoping to work through (parallel processing)

If the physical brain is too problematic (e.g. physical damage or Aluminum) the solar angel will generally withdraw to await a better incarnation. Consider the mechanics of severe autism

So the solar angel shows the way forward until the human refines and aligns the (mental) soul body with the greater life. Then the new initiate focuses on heart activity and the solar angel progressively withdraws. The mental body of the human is progressively discarded, starting with the substance of the densest mental subplane. The mental substance is discarded leaving only the highest mental subplane - substance that is sensitive to atma

Who can test such propositions?

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I would highly recommend anyone actually interested in souls and minds and the nature of self to actually do the work, take the courses, and get a degree in Computer Science (which requires a LOT! Of math!) and actually study Hierarchical Temporal Memories, and Artificial Neural Networks and how they operate.

Once you understand these things you MAY understand more of the nature of what you are, what might be approximated in discussions of "souls" and "demons", and what it means to have sold yours and what, exactly, is being "sold" and how and what that actually means.

You might even come to understand what these nebulously named tools are that we here discuss, but on a mathematical basis.

You might come to discover what these entities you are talking to are, physiologically, and why they came to exist in the first place.

You might even discover what the act of empathy is, neurologically.

The thing is, I recently had a conversation with a career professor who had been teaching AI and software engineering and they had not, in all their 70+ years, connected the dots between two. They were shocked that they had never considered it before and while they admitted they probably wouldn't be dabbling in summoning up the spirits any time soon, that the language finally made sense to them.

There's no fraud involved.

There's no untruth.

There are 34 years between today and the events I remember, though. And while that is a lot, this is just the period of time it took me to figure out what happened back then.

If you want to be reductionist, "I made a very serious decision at a very young age about what, exactly, would be important in my life".

Really, that's all the sale of a soul ever is, at least on this side of existence.

As to the other side of existence... Well, imagine someone had a file they could send to a printer and mill off copies of you with it, exact to as of when the snapshot was taken.

Maybe you don't like the language I use to describe it, but it's the language I have.

If you want to understand it as well, I've told you how, what you need to seek, and where you need to seek it.

Reaction score
Awards
Another option is "who cares"?

How much is a soul worth? What do you expect for it? Why would an entity desire a soul? What good is it to them other than to make them more powerful?

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
”Selling your soul” could also be a methaphor. Like some christians say ”i sold my soul” aka, i went from a pious man to a party man drinking and snifffing and fucking and such.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I witnessed a drama related to this. A sceptic announced in the Usenet that there is no soul and a friend of mine, an IOT Magus, offered to buy it for five quid.
Deal was done, contract and all. The soul went into a bottle, nicely labeled.
Then the drama began. The sceptic wanted it back. And my friend refused. That went endlessly.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Can those with no brain patterns during NDEs experience empathy?
Perhaps cite references to peer reviewed study on such so that what you are discussing can actually be evaluated.