• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Sex Magick techniques

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Its my opinion it can be accomplished through Will, affirmations, visualization and masturbation with climax after several "teases" rounds.
I got a contract extended exactly like that. Then I got let go after that.

So it can be useful.

If you have a partner, and if they're into the dark, you can practice rituals out of the Satanic Rituals.

Kuriakos has a book on it somewhere.

erPotax

Neophyte
Reaction score
Its my opinion it can be accomplished through Will, affirmations, visualization and masturbation with climax after several "teases" rounds.
I got a contract extended exactly like that. Then I got let go after that.

So it can be useful.

If you have a partner, and if they're into the dark, you can practice rituals out of the Satanic Rituals.

Kuriakos has a book on it somewhere.
well if you are into such rituals,sacrifices etc... or like the Black Widow spider, she will eat you after mating, go for it :)

Reaction score
Awards
Not correct, although spiritually you are dirty after doing such a thing for selfish gain. This is why ture mating is truly beautiful, because the right intent and spirit is there.