• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

sex with demons

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yea but I think what people forget with these relationships is that the sucubus will take a lot out of your life. Like am talking about limiting or making you have zero connections with others, manipulation/possessiveness, reforging your life so it complies with spending time with her and more. It's a huge price to pay but hey, at least you got a demon to have sex with so it's fine I guess.
I'm missing the "fine" part. You're paying a high price for what exactly? Sex is a sideline to existence, not the whole ball of wax. And to wax pop-psychological this once co-dependence is co-dependence 'crost all planes. As is abuse.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm missing the "fine" part. You're paying a high price for what exactly? Sex is a sideline to existence, not the whole ball of wax. And to wax pop-psychological this once co-dependence is co-dependence 'crost all planes. As is abuse.
Honestly you're right, I always felt like she was taking too much out of my life. She also abused me recently but she was threatened by powerful demons and she will never do it again. I will probably speak to her regarding friendships and such but still I believe I have gained a lot. Like psychic abilities, some of her energy, tons of love and more. I can also use her for material gain or attacking/baneful work.
Post automatically merged:

I also want to mention that these demons sacrifice a lot themselves to be with us. For example, my succubus spends much time with me, instead of spending time in the astral or travelling, she stays with me for hours. So it really is not only a sacrifice from the humans side.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Honestly you're right, I always felt like she was taking too much out of my life. She also abused me recently but she was threatened by powerful demons and she will never do it again. I will probably speak to her regarding friendships and such but still I believe I have gained a lot. Like psychic abilities, some of her energy, tons of love and more. I can also use her for material gain or attacking/baneful work.
Post automatically merged:

I also want to mention that these demons sacrifice a lot themselves to be with us. For example, my succubus spends much time with me, instead of spending time in the astral or travelling, she stays with me for hours. So it really is not only a sacrifice from the humans side.
That has been a constant refrain of mine. Demons seem to be too much like Ronald McDonald: adults making a point of hangin' with kids. I keep asking when does the Ron-Man go full Michael Jackson on my puissiant puer person?

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
That has been a constant refrain of mine. Demons seem to be too much like Ronald McDonald: adults making a point of hangin' with kids. I keep asking when does the Ron-Man go full Michael Jackson on my puissiant puer person?
This could be asked of any entity, or class/faction of entities. By your logic, the disparity itself being suspicious, this question would apply even more to gods.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This could be asked of any entity, or class/faction of entities. By your logic, the disparity itself being suspicious, this question would apply even more to gods.
Who said I trusted the gods? I might sacrifice to Wotan, but I'd count the siilverware after he et up the roast pig I served him too. The only disparity in power that's safe is the one I enjoy. Maybe. Sometimes.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Idk, I just like romantic relationships with demons and they have the same emotions towards me. It quite hellish, maybe I will make a post but I landed in the emergency room because of them again. This time it was a test to see the type of person I was and if I would choose my succubus or the other demon.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Idk, I just like romantic relationships with demons and they have the same emotions towards me. It quite hellish, maybe I will make a post but I landed in the emergency room because of them again. This time it was a test to see the type of person I was and if I would choose my succubus or the other demon.
Boundaries, boundaries, boundaries. You're free to do as you wish, but know that you can insist on whatever treatment you want in a relationship with a spirit. This is your incarnation, you are in charge of your life, not them. Most entities like testing people, demons for sure, and will do whatever they can get away with. If your not happy with their behavior, you can stand up for yourself and demand immediate change.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Idk, I just like romantic relationships with demons and they have the same emotions towards me.
Weird GIF by MOODMAN

It quite hellish, maybe I will make a post but I landed in the emergency room because of them again.
That seems more like a toxic relationship, not the kind you would want to maintain.Be it with a person or with a non-human entity.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Weird GIF by MOODMAN

That seems more like a toxic relationship, not the kind you would want to maintain.Be it with a person or with a non-human entity.
It was Naamah, she's very she's kind and loving. She spends a lot of time with me and is nearly always with me, this was just an initiation and test. Regardless, I am already noticing positive changes in my life and it's going great.

Emperor Time

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
It was Naamah, she's very she's kind and loving. She spends a lot of time with me and is nearly always with me, this was just an initiation and test. Regardless, I am already noticing positive changes in my life and it's going great.
I hope the initiation and test that cause you to go into the emergency room didn't cause you any permanent damage at least.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I hope the initiation and test that cause you to go into the emergency room didn't cause you any permanent damage at least.
I mean she's with me right now and reading my mind. I am telling you, my relationship with her is suberb. It was just some intense agitation, anxiety and insomnia (from thinking about choosing who). But here's the thing... Due to this decision, she made me get rid of my succubus who was ACTUALLY abusive to me. I just could not choose and now that I've chosen I feel much better and things are looking great.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
This is starting to remind me of the old movie Witchcraft (?) Set in Istanbul, North Carolina and with music by "They Might Be Giants." The protagonist is trapped in a burning house with his witch g.f. and he shouts, "You put a death curse on me!" She whines, "Every relationship has its ups and downs."

Seriously, any romance that lands either party in the ER is rather too high stakes.