• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Shaddai El Chai and Air/Water?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Why is Shaddai El Chai in Cicero's book related to the Air element if it's the Sphere of Luna? I can understand YHVH Tzabaoth as Fire but there is no relationship between Shaddai El Chai and Air in my opinion as it's the Sefira of Yesod. The only relation is the alchemizing property of Luna in relationship to the human being. So I advice to flip Elohim Tzabaoth to Air and Shaddai El Chai to Water, makes much more sense.

Am waiting for a logical response to this one so don't start parroting :)

Reaction score
Awards
The alchemy solution has four stages. portal was the quintessence and not one of the four. As for the reason For godnames
Ask God itself i guess.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The alchemy solution has four stages. portal was the quintessence and not one of the four. As for the reason For godnames
Ask God itself i guess.
Ahh yeah there was a portal grade, thanks had forgotten about that one :)