• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Shadow People

S4v4g3g0d

Neophyte
Reaction score
I've seen shadow people since I can remember. Just this past Monday at 5 am I saw one in the corner behind the door, phase shift through the closed door as it was leaving. The one I saw was obviously a Male and had a good physique.

I can also see the "outline" entities. They look as though they have light wrapping around them. As well as the tiny black orbs that zip around.i see them as different stages or interdimensional shifts between each entity.

They are said to feed off fear and anxiety. Hanging around shady parts of a city, with drug addicts and murders.

S4v4g3g0d

Neophyte
Reaction score

Malaysia school shuts after 'mass hysteria' outbreak​

A school in northern Malaysia has had to shut temporarily to handle what local media have called a case of "mass hysteria".

It started last week with several students and teachers of the school in the city of Kota Bharu claiming that they had seen spirits or had supernatural experiences.

School authorities shut the school and called in Islamic traditional experts, scholars and even witch doctors in prayer sessions and "exorcisms".
By Sunday, the school had reopened and school officials said things had gone back to normal - but questions remain and the case continues to generate intense interest in Malaysia.

Last week, a small group of students began claiming they had seen a "black figure" lurking in the school. Soon, more students and even teachers claimed to have seen the same figure or experienced a supernatural presence.

One teacher told local news channel
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
that she felt a "heavy" presence was hanging on to her, while another claimed that a "black figure" was attempting to enter her body.

A student meanwhile told newspaper
(in Malay) that he felt numbness in his hands while his mind "was all over the place".
About 100 people, mostly students, were affected, a senior school staff member confirmed to the BBC.

"Our students were possessed and disturbed [by these spirits]. We are not sure why it happened. We don't know what it is that affected us," she said.

"But the place is a bit old, and these children can be disobedient and sometimes throw their rubbish around the school grounds. Perhaps they hit some 'djinns' and offended the spirits," she added, using a local reference to ghosts.

The school shut on Thursday and invited Islamic preachers to recite the Koran and conduct prayers in the school. Local education authorities are also sending counsellors to the school this week.

The Kelantan state education department did not respond to queries from the BBC.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting. Is this what most people would consider "ghosts" or are you saying this is a different phenomenon?

S4v4g3g0d

Neophyte
Reaction score
Interesting. Is this what most people would consider "ghosts" or are you saying this is a different phenomenon?
"Ghosts" is an umbrella term. The tiny black orbs and the light wrapping entities I consider spirits, but the shadow people are like of whole other interdimensional species. Like an entity that didn't phase shift between dimensions correctly or worse, an entity who's dimension was collapsed.

Shadow-people_zpsaa95af9a.jpg

It makes me wonder if there are more terrible entities such as time demons. Where they eat humans in other dimensions. If we're dealing with an infinite reality where I can just change my dimension at will. What makes you think there isn't an evil version of me out there that hasn't already mastered magick. Or worse collapsed a dimension or two on himself...

Senlin

Visitor
Reaction score
It's crazy how common shadow people are. I've definitely seen them, and so did many of my friends growing up. I've had people bring them up in random conversations multiple times. I think they are actually the most common apparition on earth; almost everyone seen one and will talk about it, but somehow it never comes to the front of the public consciousness.

Incognitus

Lead Transcriber
Reaction score
Awards
It's crazy how common shadow people are. I've definitely seen them, and so did many of my friends growing up. I've had people bring them up in random conversations multiple times. I think they are actually the most common apparition on earth; almost everyone seen one and will talk about it, but somehow it never comes to the front of the public consciousness.
It makes one wonder tho, is this a shared hallucinatory experience humans have, or is there really something there. Is it a function of our brains (which really likes to make order out of chaos, and does some "guessing" that can be inaccurate), or is there bleed through from another reality?

It's all fun and games until one of those shadows interacts with the real world!

durante

Visitor
Reaction score
Are those entities inherently negative or are they neutral? I've seen a shadow person when I was a kid. I can't confirm if it was an entity or a hypnagogic hallucination but either way, I could tell his intent was to scare me (and he did one hell of a job). But recently a friend of mine acquainted with spirits and entities and another person said to have seen a few in the woods (wide awake and sober) but that their energy was neutral, neither good nor bad.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
Are those entities inherently negative or are they neutral? I've seen a shadow person when I was a kid. I can't confirm if it was an entity or a hypnagogic hallucination but either way, I could tell his intent was to scare me (and he did one hell of a job). But recently a friend of mine acquainted with spirits and entities and another person said to have seen a few in the woods (wide awake and sober) but that their energy was neutral, neither good nor bad.
I would not call them necessarily negative.

They are independent being, with their own personality, habits and intention, but the rest of them are pretty much neatrual, to the very point that basically, many 'shadow people' are not even care about humans. I encountered with them countless time. Apart from being in front of me or next me, they did nothing harmful or intentionally scary.

Now let's turn away from observing "them" as a single "race" of spirits...
because let's be honest here, describing anything which appears in a shadowy humanoid form as a "shadow person" is not really accurate thingy in terms of identifying the entity behind the sighting. People who encountered demons also saw black, shadowy figures, people who worked with different spirits, even non-human ones, as well. This state is perfectly indicates why you should not call them bad or good neither; again, simply because you have no clue what it is. It's basically starting to be the same like calling any entity a "ghost".
This also explains why we have a lot of encounter with shadowy figures. It is a way of manifestation, a signal, or just something you catch because your senses were capable of (it's also would be a natural ability, we are just losing it as we forget about it during our childhood, same way as your muscles decreases when you stup putting them under the same pressure"). Literally any being can take a form like this if they have the power, as they are not bound to the material world, neither to any certain shape, form.

Now here is a "secret": the lines between dimensions are getting more thinner and thinner, which means that these kind of encounters will be even more common in the future compared to now (just like as it became more common compared to the faraway past, for the same reason), and their effect on us (and our effect on them) too. We, as human beings also play a role in making these lines more thin, but I wouldn't get into the details here.

Today, just a little bit after midnight, I had a strange experience which many people would call "Shadow figure", probably immediately.

I'm currently exploring and experiencing on a relatively new form of Chaos Magic, so I started to approach an entity, for about two weeks ago. I didn't contact with him directly, not evocation nor invocation happened yet, but I have my own methods to work on the bond before these, so I went on the same path. Later on, I started to experience different phenomenons around me. Sudden temperature changes, the feeling from nowhere you being watched, my pets starting to act very weird and staring at something which bothers them, frozen, but I can not see it and so on.

During this night I was talking with my friends on Discord, on voice chat. My chair was kinda turned vertically to a different spot - basically towards the two light source in the room -, because I prefer to sit in this way when I am kinda tired of sitting a lot. The light was on, and I had a candle burning.

Suddenly, a huge mass rushed through in the other side of the room, from the first light source to the another (from the lamp), to the candle then vanished immediately. Shortly after that, my room's temperature dropped drastically, and I felt a huge pressure on my chest, and my breathing became harder, heavier.

The phenomenon? First, I thought it was just a blink of the lamp, but as I thought about it for minutes, it made no sense.

The room was light in spite of that huge blackness on the other side. If the light would blink, the whole room would went into total dark, logically, but it didn't happen. I know that I had my candle burning, but the other strange thing that this shadow literally covered the whole section where it burned. This also empowered my suspicion: it is not possible. Even if the lamp would blink, the candle should be there and I'd see it from this direction, but I didn't. That whole area was covered with a large (for about 2 methers long), rushing shadow which was so solid that it totally covered the burning candle light. Even when any member of my family was stood in front of that candle, was never this black around that spot like then was.

After some minutes, thinking about it I finally mentioned to my friends, and during this time I noticed something else. A smell of fire. It wasn't a smell of my candle; I burning candle all the time, with fragnance oils, and the only time when I feel the fire is when it is already out, so basically it isn't even the fire, but the smoke. I slepe next to the candle, and I can't really feel the fire neither, even that close to that, so from this distance, it isn't really possible neither. I've been doing it for months, and now, the whole room smelt like if it'd be on fire. It was intense, warm, like very warm - while I also felt the sudden temperature change on my skin - and strange.

The thing is, that the entity I want to contact and build connection, is actually a maniac of fire, a flame devouring being.

In spite of this, if anybody care about some "candy for the mind", I will just let this page here, because back then it was interesting to read, but I would definitely not build my knowledge around this, and conclusions.