• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Shamanic Practitioner / Holistic Healer

fromseatosoul

Visitor
Reaction score
Aloha familia ! eternal Gratitude for being led to this forum with all of these Beautiful Souls !

•••

i am a Shamanic Practitioner who has some knowledge to share about conducting Ceremonies , Self Healing thru Food , Movement / exercise , Forest Therapy / Forest Bathing (Shinrin-Yoku) , structuring Water , subconscious reprogramming , Solfeggio Frequencies , Shamanic Journeying and many more topics i am learning about !

i also have links to worthwhile teachers on YouTube who can break down "The Great Mysteries / Laws of The Universe" in an easily digestible manner ! i also have links to worthwhile vendors on Etsy to purchase Orgone , Scalar Wave devices , Spagyrics , Ceremonial Drums / rattles / smudge fans / headdresses etc . also currently have an iPod touch with many many curated Ceremonial / Meditation / Solfeggio Frequency songs ! keep me in the loop and ill transfer those over to a YouTube playlist for yall to enjoy !

can also teach you how to look up your Galactic Signature ! basically the Mayan Zodiac pertaining to your actual birthday ! sooper cool ! B-)

i am here to make friends , teach , and learn about anything and everything under the Sun that pertains to Spritiuality , Occult Practices , creating Qi Balls , inducing trance techniques , Meditation tips , tips on facilitating Plant Medicine Ceremonies . basically anything and everything including newer topics to me like Demonolatry Practices , Astrology , "white" magic , "dark" magic , Nature Magic , Planetary Magic (might have the word choice messed up on that one) , Candle rituals , psychology , anatomy .

Basically anything that will further my progress on grasping how the human psyche operates , assisting clients in releasing pent up emotions , helping them find their purpose abd build healthy habits , and having them feel self empowered and ready to pursue their life goals without needing my services anymore (or way less often like yearly of seasonal check ups)

for my own personal goals would Love to further progress in Ceremonial Magick (working on myself and others) . the Ceremonies i am currently focusing on are Energy Healing with rattles / chakapa , Energy Healing with Drum , Emotional Baggage release with Drum , Oracle Card Readings , Shamanic Journeying , Ceremonial Plant Medicine (facilitating for just one person and for groups) . would also appreciate tips on working remotely for Energy Healing

any info or insight or criticism will be taken in the highest stride and would be super appreciative ! whatever can assist me in becoming an even more balanced , fully integrated , and worthwhile Shamanic Practitioner to Sit with and for people to recommend to others !

thank you to everyone here for being a fountain of knowledge ! looking forward to all the wonderful friends and memories created here !

--- FromSeaToSoul

Amur

Disciple
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey and welcome to the forums!

Am also a finnish shaman practitioner with my own drum which I sometimes use. Had my NDE which was a bit freaky with the suicide attempts after it but still here so I gave Mr. Death a pause to not collect me yet as I have a life to live :)

Hope you enjoy it here!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Aloha familia ! eternal Gratitude for being led to this forum with all of these Beautiful Souls !

•••

i am a Shamanic Practitioner who has some knowledge to share about conducting Ceremonies , Self Healing thru Food , Movement / exercise , Forest Therapy / Forest Bathing (Shinrin-Yoku) , structuring Water , subconscious reprogramming , Solfeggio Frequencies , Shamanic Journeying and many more topics i am learning about !

i also have links to worthwhile teachers on YouTube who can break down "The Great Mysteries / Laws of The Universe" in an easily digestible manner ! i also have links to worthwhile vendors on Etsy to purchase Orgone , Scalar Wave devices , Spagyrics , Ceremonial Drums / rattles / smudge fans / headdresses etc . also currently have an iPod touch with many many curated Ceremonial / Meditation / Solfeggio Frequency songs ! keep me in the loop and ill transfer those over to a YouTube playlist for yall to enjoy !

can also teach you how to look up your Galactic Signature ! basically the Mayan Zodiac pertaining to your actual birthday ! sooper cool ! B-)

i am here to make friends , teach , and learn about anything and everything under the Sun that pertains to Spritiuality , Occult Practices , creating Qi Balls , inducing trance techniques , Meditation tips , tips on facilitating Plant Medicine Ceremonies . basically anything and everything including newer topics to me like Demonolatry Practices , Astrology , "white" magic , "dark" magic , Nature Magic , Planetary Magic (might have the word choice messed up on that one) , Candle rituals , psychology , anatomy .

Basically anything that will further my progress on grasping how the human psyche operates , assisting clients in releasing pent up emotions , helping them find their purpose abd build healthy habits , and having them feel self empowered and ready to pursue their life goals without needing my services anymore (or way less often like yearly of seasonal check ups)

for my own personal goals would Love to further progress in Ceremonial Magick (working on myself and others) . the Ceremonies i am currently focusing on are Energy Healing with rattles / chakapa , Energy Healing with Drum , Emotional Baggage release with Drum , Oracle Card Readings , Shamanic Journeying , Ceremonial Plant Medicine (facilitating for just one person and for groups) . would also appreciate tips on working remotely for Energy Healing

any info or insight or criticism will be taken in the highest stride and would be super appreciative ! whatever can assist me in becoming an even more balanced , fully integrated , and worthwhile Shamanic Practitioner to Sit with and for people to recommend to others !

thank you to everyone here for being a fountain of knowledge ! looking forward to all the wonderful friends and memories created here !

--- FromSeaToSoul
Welcome!!! Glad to have you.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Happy to see another Shaman-in-the-works. I wish you an exciting journey and look forward to seeing what you have to share. There are many books on this site, please follow your heart and curiosity; tend to it like a flame and it will never go out, your curiosity will lead you to unimaginable heights 🦉

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

•••

--- FromSeaToSoul
Hello 👋
Feel free to write as many tutorials as you want, these are always very welcome!
But please do not post any links to Etsy or other webshop type sites.