• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Share Your Religious Diagrams

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
8-B127-AF7-9597-46-DD-8124-3-E9-A91-FFF615.jpg

Post automatically merged:

The Djed or the Wadj is the Dead or Spirit World, Wadjet, Wadj-et, is the Veil between the Living and Dead, represented by Light or Beeswax.

The Sistrum is similar and related, snd is shook to represent that Society must be Shaken.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

tree-daath-large.jpg

“And she [the chaos, the abyss, his mother] established each of his offspring in [Klipoth, in] conformity with its [polluted] power - after the pattern of the Aeons [Sephiroth] that are above, for by starting from the invisible world the visible world [Malkuth] was invented [as above, so below].”
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

mceclip0-637de06199d2c.png

Rosenkreuzer_27.jpg

502330812.png

These are less blurry.

640px-Four_Worlds_Of_K%C3%A1bala..png

53e7d04f0de72484db3780735ee2c54c--jacobs-ladder-tree-of-life.jpg

Titans are things that not everyone can see but they should be able to, Gods are things everyone can see, Giants and Demi-Gods are more Geographical though the Gods also have a Geographical aspect looking back, but to them then everyone could see them.

Here’s mine I made, it’s not Fancy but it’s the best one that anyone ever made.
2-C0-AE50-D-68-E8-41-F1-B59-A-3-ED74-AC34446.jpg

I was Sharing Diagrams in a Tarot Thread since it came up as a Topic and is the Nature of the Tarot. But it is a larger discussion so I thought I would make a Thread.

Here’s mine, it’s not Fancy but I don’t know a better one:
2-C0-AE50-D-68-E8-41-F1-B59-A-3-ED74-AC34446.jpg

Of Course it could be expended by putting the others under it, like Listing the Gods and Demi-Gods and things in the Kabbalistic Fashion.

Expanded*

We can also start to create Diagrams for ourselves to better understand all of this by looking at Israel and the other National Deities, Nations being the Highest Order on this Scale, and then looking at Jesus, Buddha, Muhammad, etc, the Ascended Masters we could call them, which are kind of Kings and Prophets that are more Human than Demi-God.

Also, there will be a lot of Crossover, it does need to be made into a better Diagram, because the Titans and Gods are in all the Nations.

The Bible is a Good start.

c02578e83c7f45e09a368aa8ca1abf26.jpg

Genealogy_of_Sumero-Akkadian_Gods.jpg

Also, it’s like making a Calendar.

There are 7 and 12, but 7 and 7 and 12 and 12
Or,
7 and -7
12 and -12