• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Shem angels to win hearts and minds of abusers

Everyone's got one.
Reaction score
Awards
Hello,

Does anyone familiar with the Shem have a list of Shemhamphoresh angels that are fantastic at winning hearts and minda, and transforming abusers into better versions of themselves, possibly an alchemical quickening forced correctly?

It would also be nice to know a good Shemhamphoresh angels that longs to be called for noble purposes, not for war or Christian conversion (though maybe this would be a side effect 9f the prime question)?

Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
As with much ancient language, the meaning of Shem changed over time

For example

"What is the Original Hebrew Word Picture of שֵׁם Shem?
שֵׁם Shem is the Hebrew Noun translated into English as Name; the identifier of a person, place or thing.

Sheen שֵׁ
heb-anc-sm-shin.jpg
= Teeth, meaning Sharp, Press, Crush, Eat, Devour, Consume, Fire, Destroy, Remove

Mem ם מ
heb-anc-sm-mem.jpg
= Water, meaning Blood, Liquid, Massive, Chaos, Raging, Mighty, Living Water; Messiah…"

Thus Shem can be translated as Teeth Water, or Destroy Blood.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

As the saying goes: Be careful what you ask for!

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm currently doing a LOT of research of the Shem Angels and cross referencing multiple sources including Books and Manuscripts.

There are some good books in the WF library you can find and DL and use your Tablet or Phone to search for keywords to help you find the right Angel (s).

I would try to answer this specific question if I weren't so busy with work tonight but I will list you some of the books I'm using so you can track them down.

The Magick of Angels and Demons - Henry Archer
The Grimoire of the Shem - Nick Farrell
Book of the Hidden Name - Maximus Tyrannus Avery
The Sacred Temple of the Angels - Ars Aurora
Angelic Sigils, Keys, and Calls - Ben Woodcroft
Angelic Sigils of Power - Tristan Whitespire
The 72 Angels of Power - Tristan Whitespire
The 72 Angels of Magick - Damon Brand

I can't remember if ALL of these are on WF but most are and most have several 'Powers' listed that fall under the Offices of a particular Angels.

Some books have Sigils and some have pathworkings and they all have some type of ritual format to use.

I'm not really recommending any particular ritual format because honestly I'm devising my own.

But a lot of the Sigils and Powers and Psalms referenced are LEGIT going all the way back to what you will find in Manuscripts of Old.

I was particularly impressed by the first book by Henry Archer because he actually sites where he sourced and pulled his Sigils/Seals from.

He actually uses the non corrupted FULL Sigils that are found in both Wellcome MS 3203 which are also found in Wellcome MS 1434.

His rituals combine powers of the Shem and corresponding Goetia spirit so if you use that book you'll need to just copy the Shem Sigil out and omit the Goetia one... but both Sigils are 100% the right ones. He researched EVERYTHING really well.

Oh and I'm also using Piers A Vaughan's trans of Lazare Lenain's The Science of Kabbalah which is all about the Shem but as of right now there is no digital scan available but the physical copy is around $10 from Amazon.

If I have more time later in the week I'll try to help you if for some reason you can't get your hands of any of these.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hello,

Does anyone familiar with the Shem have a list of Shemhamphoresh angels that are fantastic at winning hearts and minda, and transforming abusers into better versions of themselves, possibly an alchemical quickening forced correctly?

It would also be nice to know a good Shemhamphoresh angels that longs to be called for noble purposes, not for war or Christian conversion (though maybe this would be a side effect 9f the prime question)?

Thanks in advance for your opinion.
You recently recommended three books on the Shem (in some thread) and appear to have all the info so I'm not gonna tell you anything about these Angels anymore (ever) :ROFLMAO:

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Oh and I feel like an Idiot for forgetting to also mention @Yazata 's Shem Book on Amazon The 24 Triangles.

I've been meaning to get a copy of that because I was impressed by the preview where you give Powers, Latin and Hebrew Psalms, Names in English, Hebrew, and Celestial as well as the Classic Blaise de Vigenere sigils.

I'm also really interested in what looks like a system you created to use 3 Shem Angels together in Trios of Power if I'm understanding correctly.

I believe one of the Tristan Whitespire books I listed above attempts something similar but with only 2 Shem Angels together paired with a Decan which could be interesting as well.

But nevertheless I really want to get a copy of The 24 Triangles sometime in the next few weeks when my budget will allow for one of the Physical Copies.

Reaction score
Awards
You recently recommended three books on the Shem (in some thread) and appear to have all the info so I'm not gonna tell you anything about these Angels anymore (ever) :ROFLMAO:
Fine be that way ... Just kidding.
Yes, I guess what I need is within me, and to find and reach out to them myself.
After all, if the Shem are willing to participate ... Or Goetia for that matter, time is of the essence.
Post automatically merged:

Oh and I feel like an Idiot for forgetting to also mention @Yazata 's Shem Book on Amazon The 24 Triangles.

I've been meaning to get a copy of that because I was impressed by the preview where you give Powers, Latin and Hebrew Psalms, Names in English, Hebrew, and Celestial as well as the Classic Blaise de Vigenere sigils.

I'm also really interested in what looks like a system you created to use 3 Shem Angels together in Trios of Power if I'm understanding correctly.

I believe one of the Tristan Whitespire books I listed above attempts something similar but with only 2 Shem Angels together paired with a Decan which could be interesting as well.

But nevertheless I really want to get a copy of The 24 Triangles sometime in the next few weeks when my budget will allow for one of the Physical Copies.
You just gave me a great idea, the evocation keys and psalms to use. I can use those while talking with the post or forgotten and possibly have them show themselves in the capacity to show them where to go or return to and how to patch things over/up.