• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Shorshei Ha-Shemot - Roots of the Names - Tome 2 of 5

Share a PDF of a book.

dosintheshell

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Shorshei Ha-Shemot is considered the most authoritative compilation about Kabbalah Ma'asit (practical Kabbalah), and a standard reference for meditation exercises, spells, amulets, etc. Zacuto collects alphabetically and explains all the holy names, their origin, and their powers. He also gives clear instructions to perform Yechudim (Unions) according to the lurianic tradition, which he learned directly by the emissaries of Safed who came to Italy. He strives to find every possible use and meaning in every ancient manuscript that he could locate, up to the descriptions of the Angelic Alphabets. The reader will find a remedy for every situation. Sometimes, he will be advised to use a plant, sometimes to recite a specific evocation, and sometimes he will have to write a name on a Kosher parchment, wash it with water, and then drink the water. Every recipe is different
61KAc6EEZAL._SL1360_.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Juaness

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello, thank you for this volume. I need volume 1 and 3 in case anyone has it, to continue with my learning. There are people here who have it, I understand that it is expensive, therefore, I am available to exchange at the same level.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, thank you for this volume. I need volume 1 and 3 in case anyone has it, to continue with my learning. There are people here who have it, I understand that it is expensive, therefore, I am available to exchange at the same level.

Best to make a request for these two volumes in a separate thread then, otherwise it will probably go unnoticed.

DaveH

Neophyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Shorshei Ha-Shemot is considered the most authoritative compilation about Kabbalah Ma'asit (practical Kabbalah), and a standard reference for meditation exercises, spells, amulets, etc. Zacuto collects alphabetically and explains all the holy names, their origin, and their powers. He also gives clear instructions to perform Yechudim (Unions) according to the lurianic tradition, which he learned directly by the emissaries of Safed who came to Italy. He strives to find every possible use and meaning in every ancient manuscript that he could locate, up to the descriptions of the Angelic Alphabets. The reader will find a remedy for every situation. Sometimes, he will be advised to use a plant, sometimes to recite a specific evocation, and sometimes he will have to write a name on a Kosher parchment, wash it with water, and then drink the water. Every recipe is different
61KAc6EEZAL._SL1360_.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Finally! Thank you thank you!!! Hopefully the other four volumes will eventually get uploaded.