• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [sikander] Bune ritual - Glorifying Bune's name - edited according to rules&regulations

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

William66

Solomonic practitioner
Reaction score
Awards
To "empower" the spell, i suggest you doing it on the day and hour of Venus, that's when its best to contact him :)

Gatti

Neophyte
Reaction score
Interesting.

Did you do any sort of divinations or readings to see if you were being blocked somehow?

Did you get any acknowledgement from Bune when you conjured him?

In my experience, Bune works by changing your life, so I'm not sure if expecting the money to come from what you've been doing all this time is the right method. That being said I am not an expert with Bune so don't take my word for gospel.

It's true that Bune doesn't work to your timeline, but I have not known him to be a slacker, and usually 6 weeks is enough to see some sign of change. That being said, what I would recommend is doing a divination, if it's all clear, reconjure Bune and ask for an acknowledgement or update, maybe make an offering, and then just try and foget about it, and don't let your every thought revolve around "oh my god am I gonna get results now? how about now? how about now?" etc. Just let it be for a while and don't think too much of it.

If you really did confer with Bune and receive acknowledgement, your results will come. Don't overthink it.
Thanks for the guidance. I'm pretty sure I received acknowledgement, there was strong energy in the atmosphere and heard a voice in my head that wasn't mine and some subtle things too. I also communicated a separate time using pendulum to ask questions getting to know Bune better, nothing money related. I will try a divination to Bune to see what's up ;)