• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Simple methods of Exorcism for the outer courtyard (yard), inner courtyard (dwelling) and temple (you)

Everyone's got one.
Someone asked me about banishing

A few things, including a new method:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

QC/LBRP/QC.
(No link needed. See virtually any magick or witchcraft books and you will find the steps for the ritual.)

Wards and Shields
(google search suggestion at bottom)

Salt sprinkled around the perimeter of the inside of the dwelling, mix with red pepper as well.

Saltwater and incense exorcism per opening initiation rituals and other rituals in The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie.
"Hekas Hekas Este Bebeloi!" (The Golden Dawn)
"O Procul! O Procil Este Profani! Orlasti, Ompeda! In the Name of the Mighty and Terrible One, I proclaim that I have banished the Shells unto their habitation. (Liber Israfel)

Annointing Oil, Psalms 91 and License to Depart on every wall, door, window, floor and ceiling after annointing target with an equal armed cross (or +).

Daily Prayers to Jesus Christ or Jah/Yehovah.

Thorough cleaning and reorganization/relocation of furniture (think of Feng Shui with this).

Lilith Banishing Bowl
See "Qabbalistic Magic" by Baal-Shem-Tov for information

Google search suggestions:
filetype pdf
filetype pdf
wards shields magic witchcraft pagan

Adopting a Patron deity who has might and power and strategy.

Calling on Defensive Angels. I can provide a list and Psalm invocations.
Or you can find them in books or documents such as Le Kabbale Practique, The Shemhamphoresh, 72 Angels of Magick.

Call on Enchain Angles for immediate action and vengeance. Do NOT call three-lettered names. Those are caco-daemons and can be trouble.

Any of these will or should make unwanted spirits, imposter spirits, or parasites uncomfortable. Especially if you do all or nearly all of these daily for a month or two.