• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Simply Jesus

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Hello everyone, I would like your opinion on how you perceive Jesus to be. For example: many people have seen totally different Jesus' so how do you see your Jesus? What is His appearance in your own view?

As for me, I've seen different types of Jesus' within my dreams. However mostly, the Jesus that I see is the one from the movie "Son of God." Perhaps, something similar to that.

So, I want to hear from you guys, and girls about what is your own version of Jesus like? Or if you have any theory about how people view Jesus.

Reaction score
Awards
I had read somewhere that his real features were never drawn or painted ... Due to fear of idolatry.
He was born a Jew and ventured into Egypt as a child just like Moses.
Therefore, he would have long hair beard and locks being a Rabbi, and would have Israeli features.
He would also have looked dramatically different before the Roman trial. Perhaps in his resurrected form after Ascension n he was back to his old self as it were, his old look before the puncturing and scarring.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I had read somewhere that his real features were never drawn or painted ... Due to fear of idolatry.
He was born a Jew and ventured into Egypt as a child just like Moses.
Therefore, he would have long hair beard and locks being a Rabbi, and would have Israeli features.
He would also have looked dramatically different before the Roman trial. Perhaps in his resurrected form after Ascension n he was back to his old self as it were, his old look before the puncturing and scarring.
Yeah, that's how I see Him in dreams sometimes. And, He has a white garment on.

Although, in one of my dreams, He was on a top of a cross with no shirt and just a slight peace of garment around His waist. That dream was epic. I remember it till this day.

Reaction score
Awards
Funny, I had a dream with him on the cross, he said something I couldn't hear and started reply with "No..." With the intent on him repeating what he said. All of a sudden the cross with Christ fell through space and time, and a two horned devil laughed excessively. That dream scarred me.

Hazel

Neophyte
Reaction score
I perceive 2 historical Jesus- a rebel leader and a mystic Essene teacher- this caused a lot of confusion because same name, similar appearance, and stories got garbled. Modern thought form of Jesus has a nice hippie/Bhakti vibe to me, pretty much stereotypical appearance, I like him more than I would have thought when I was young and resentful of religious indoctrination, but we don’t really hang out much.

Catmayn

Neophyte
Reaction score
abfe34499c8b08b7a96a1811bcf407db.jpg

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Funny, I had a dream with him on the cross, he said something I couldn't hear and started reply with "No..." With the intent on him repeating what he said. All of a sudden the cross with Christ fell through space and time, and a two horned devil laughed excessively. That dream scarred me.
Whoa!!! That was insane.

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Jesus if we just had his writings, instead of 1st hand accounts of his presence, he wouldn’t seem so Human. So sorry for not directly answering the Question, but I just want to point out that that kind of disappointment some might have in Jesus not bringing Angels down to pull him off the cross and other things. He did far more Healing than most Occultists and things in History. And if I were going to Answer your Question directly and in long form, I would get into Eshmun, Imhotep, and the Hadid/Dea Syria Temples Mary Magdalene was raised around.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
"The first Christian writings to talk about Jesus are the epistles of St Paul"

"According to both sources, Saul/Paul was not a follower of Jesus and did not know him before his crucifixion. "

So much for the historical Jesus

I am more interested in the Cosmic Christ

Angelical

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
"The first Christian writings to talk about Jesus are the epistles of St Paul"

"According to both sources, Saul/Paul was not a follower of Jesus and did not know him before his crucifixion. "

So much for the historical Jesus

I am more interested in the Cosmic Christ

Peter and the others knew him, and I think Peter answers in I and II Peter, “Who was Jesus?”.

rene

Visitor
Benefactor
Reaction score
For me, non verbal like some muscle in awareness. I have received some "upgrades" in some elevated places and/or occasions of worship. There are some ceremonies in the liturgical year that I enjoy --- yes, there is a mythology --- but also transformational opportunity --- I favor Catholicism bc of the procedures which are full of ancient technology --- I don't know why but it's in my genes somewhere perhaps --- I have made peace with it and enjoy it and I am not religious BTW, although others may think so. LOL :cool: