• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

So you want to Become a Vampire...

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In a few DM conversations the subject of vampirism has arisen within the context of the Left Hand Path. I share my perceptions below. Take them or leave them as you will.

It is not a coincidence that the vampire transformed when the precepts of the "Enlightenment" ascended in the West. As the forces behind liberalism began their long march towards our own age of enlightened Philosopher Kings, the Ancien régime did not wither away. Nothing that powerful could. If anything is to be learnt from psychoanalysis it is that, as with thermodynamics, psychic energy does not die, it only resurfaces in a different, perhaps distorted, form. And so the Romani/Southern-Eastern European folkloric symbol of The Thing that refused to die became a vessel through which the image of aristocracy continued in an age of aristocratic demonisation. The fetid scavengers of graveyards and villages became Countesses and Princes, endowed with the refinement, hyper-intelligence, chivalry and sensuality which, in an earlier age, were their aristocratic accoutrements.

The Vampyr is aristocracy seen through the lens of the Kali Yuga. Hardcore Traditionalists would argue that the distortion is to be resisted, that to imbibe the corrupted form is to imbibe venom. I tip my cowl to my brothers but the Vampyr is a gate for those who have chosen to find ecstasy in the Kali Yuga, not in mindlessness but mindfully, in a type of spiritual accelerationism. It is a dangerous, hard path because it requires supernatural strength to indulge desire and drain all pleasure from Living while not becoming a slave to lust or the senses. Of those who try it, many will find themselves burnt to ashes under the heat of their own desires. Others may find villagers trying to stake their Heart, the most-feared and subversive centre in this dying age. The Heart is the driving force of the Vampyr and Heartbeats, those impressions which come to the mind directly from the Essence and not from outside, are studied closely. Aligning with the Essence through listening to the Heartbeat is the key to surviving what Gurdjieff called "the shock of Death". Life and energy, symbolised by blood, are refined and renewed by the Heart.

All of this makes Vampyrism a difficult thing to teach through words. Of the books which promise to teach, Webb's Energy Magick is the superior volume; there would be still much fine-tuning needed, much more to learn, after completing that course, but it takes the fledgling someway down the path. However, the secrets of Vampyrism are best learnt directly from a Master who can teach how to apprehend the Heart, how to revitalise oneself and how to exchange energy. Such Masters do exist but, in accordance with tradition, you have to find and knock on their door for yourself.

The magic of the Vampyr, from lycanthropy to MetaMind powers, also emerges from a deeply personal introspection. While rituals may be learnt from words, nobody can manifest psychic powers simply through reading a book. These gifts emerge from beyond the conscious mind and its obsession with language and categorisation. Interestingly, the same is true even of those exoteric skills which the Vampyr needs at their disposal. The acquisition of those skills will probably involve in-depth training in mentalism/mesmerism, ninjutsu and self-presentation. These skills must be taught from experienced teacher to worthy student, a reminder that in-person exchange filters down to every level of the Dark Heart of the Left Hand Path.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm fascinated by your post because your description of vampirism so much reflects my view on the matter, specifically my experiences with vampirism.

I've been researching about vampirism a while ago and could not find any articles online that would at least a little explain the stuff in a way how I see it, until now!
I'm curious where did you learn this info?

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm fascinated by your post because your description of vampirism so much reflects my view on the matter, specifically my experiences with vampirism.

I've been researching about vampirism a while ago and could not find any articles online that would at least a little explain the stuff in a way how I see it, until now!
I have written a little about my own initiation in earlier posts which may be useful. What I wrote above emerges from those experiences.

What I would call an "initiated" approach to Vampyrism is, generally, not public so I'm not surprised that you haven't been able to find many resources of value. The Webb book is a good place to start, especially if you follow some of the less-obvious breadcrumbs he scatters in there.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
In a few DM conversations the subject of vampirism has arisen within the context of the Left Hand Path. I share my perceptions below. Take them or leave them as you will.

It is not a coincidence that the vampire transformed when the precepts of the "Enlightenment" ascended in the West. As the forces behind liberalism began their long march towards our own age of enlightened Philosopher Kings, the Ancien régime did not wither away. Nothing that powerful could. If anything is to be learnt from psychoanalysis it is that, as with thermodynamics, psychic energy does not die, it only resurfaces in a different, perhaps distorted, form. And so the Romani/Southern-Eastern European folkloric symbol of The Thing that refused to die became a vessel through which the image of aristocracy continued in an age of aristocratic demonisation. The fetid scavengers of graveyards and villages became Countesses and Princes, endowed with the refinement, hyper-intelligence, chivalry and sensuality which, in an earlier age, were their aristocratic accoutrements.

The Vampyr is aristocracy seen through the lens of the Kali Yuga. Hardcore Traditionalists would argue that the distortion is to be resisted, that to imbibe the corrupted form is to imbibe venom. I tip my cowl to my brothers but the Vampyr is a gate for those who have chosen to find ecstasy in the Kali Yuga, not in mindlessness but mindfully, in a type of spiritual accelerationism. It is a dangerous, hard path because it requires supernatural strength to indulge desire and drain all pleasure from Living while not becoming a slave to lust or the senses. Of those who try it, many will find themselves burnt to ashes under the heat of their own desires. Others may find villagers trying to stake their Heart, the most-feared and subversive centre in this dying age. The Heart is the driving force of the Vampyr and Heartbeats, those impressions which come to the mind directly from the Essence and not from outside, are studied closely. Aligning with the Essence through listening to the Heartbeat is the key to surviving what Gurdjieff called "the shock of Death". Life and energy, symbolised by blood, are refined and renewed by the Heart.

All of this makes Vampyrism a difficult thing to teach through words. Of the books which promise to teach, Webb's Energy Magick is the superior volume; there would be still much fine-tuning needed, much more to learn, after completing that course, but it takes the fledgling someway down the path. However, the secrets of Vampyrism are best learnt directly from a Master who can teach how to apprehend the Heart, how to revitalise oneself and how to exchange energy. Such Masters do exist but, in accordance with tradition, you have to find and knock on their door for yourself.

The magic of the Vampyr, from lycanthropy to MetaMind powers, also emerges from a deeply personal introspection. While rituals may be learnt from words, nobody can manifest psychic powers simply through reading a book. These gifts emerge from beyond the conscious mind and its obsession with language and categorisation. Interestingly, the same is true even of those exoteric skills which the Vampyr needs at their disposal. The acquisition of those skills will probably involve in-depth training in mentalism/mesmerism, ninjutsu and self-presentation. These skills must be taught from experienced teacher to worthy student, a reminder that in-person exchange filters down to every level of the Dark Heart of the Left Hand Path.
"Others may find villagers trying to stake their Heart" what you mean? This information is very interesting. It sounds to me like you're describing the process gifted people go through. I think the challenges are the same no matter if you are a vampire or just someone who is developing real power. Which is a process that always remains the same but maybe it changes in some things if we compare it to the process of the "vampire". For example, the practicers of black magic always go through a hard turmoil during years and as you are saying.. You go through all of this and more... A lot more. But in my opinion just few people are meant for that. Magic, vampirism, whatever is for everyone.. But there are levels and levels. Just my personal opinion based on my experience and study of gospels or books like "The Book of Lies" by Crowley. At the end it's something you learn by yourself you don't need a master. You know the things, and then you read those things you know and slowly understand all of this.
Post automatically merged:

We wanna a bit about experience!!!
Post automatically merged:

By the way, I'd love meeting someone who is experiencing this thing and talk about it. It's something impossible to talk and to be understood with almost every single human, for the obvious and non obvious reasons.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
We wanna a bit about experience!!!
Sorry but if I tell you I will be haunted until the end of my life.

The thing about vampirism (at least the one I had dealings with) is that vampires "feed on blood", not literary but by sucking your psyche dry to make you feel as miserable as possible until you have no choice other than ending your life to avoid suffering.
That's what vampires do, they don't drink your blood but your life because blood is life. (feel free to google out "blood is life")

As soon as you're recruited you feel thirsty for blood with reason, it's because you've been sucked dry and want to inflict the same pain upon someone else for revenge to make you feel good and to feel justice for your pain.
To get rid of the kind of pain you experience can only be done by inflicting same pain, that's what makes you a vampire.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry but if I tell you I will be haunted until the end of my life.

The thing about vampirism (at least the one I had dealings with) is that vampires "feed on blood", not literary but by sucking your psyche dry to make you feel as miserable as possible until you have no choice other than ending your life to avoid suffering.
That's what vampires do, they don't drink your blood but your life because blood is life. (feel free to google out "blood is life")

As soon as you're recruited you feel thirsty for blood with reason, it's because you've been sucked dry and want to inflict the same pain upon someone else for revenge to make you feel good and to feel justice for your pain.
To get rid of the kind of pain you experience can only be done by inflicting same pain, that's what makes you a vampire.
Why are you haunted?

What you're describing not necessary have to be something specially haunting but yes I agree with most of your explanation about becoming a street Vampyr.
Anyway, I think you need to be hurt more than once for this to happen. The coolest the vampire the more time it took him to get converted!

If by haunted you mean you're going through the phase of being tested by the legion it could be fun and a relief talking to you. In which year you are? You must have a point of no return when everything started... I am on the half of the third year 🤣 I just think this is a funny concept, for some reason all people from left path talk about the three years thing.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This is utter nonsense and has nothing to do with the initiatory use of the image of the vampire.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This is utter nonsense and has nothing to do with the initiatory use of the image of the vampire.
lol xD
You must be thinking to be "real" vampire while all other kinds to be false?

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
lol xD
You must be thinking to be "real" vampire while all other kinds to be false?
I am not a Marxist, I do not believe that all things are equal. Some sources of "info" are of higher quality than other sources. I have no interest in low quality "info".
Dressing up the reactive-machine mentality (that controls most humans) in fangs and a cloak is an idea of extremely low quality. It's precisely this machine-mentality that initiation attempts to dissolve.

Rather than reacting to external stimuli, initiation teaches how to evolve beyond primal "monkey see, monkey do" behaviour and engage with Life as an active, thinking being. This is very basic to all paths, especially the LHP.

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
@Wintruz
I suggest you research about the meaning of "drama" among occult communities, when you do, re-read my initial post and make a new judgement.

I'm not going to resort to your level to insult your opinions and shared info, why should I...

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
You both are right men. It's true that is important to make clear what means every single thing, but at the end we can't deny that the real concept of vampirism has a basic system no matter what kind of vampire you are or what you go through... But there's one thing, you just don't get enchanted for your whole life by single person if he/she isn't a powerful magician. It doesn't work like this. Also, you don't become a vampyr in the terms he was mentioning this way. This is a process that starts with your desire for hidden knowledge, if you are that one bt 1000000000, which could be possible perfectly, (i understand the phases of this journey and I know the brightest guy in the room can temporary not understanding deep enough how things actually are, that's we are constantly learning) then you start the journey at the very first moment you take the right book, which lasts years and transforms your mind completely for good, if you are succesful. The problem is most people end up crazy or dead.
All forms of vampirism, evil, or good, are experienced through the process. Your mind becomes tottally refined, and you must be able to be receiving attacks from everyone and everywhere without loosing your patience too much. As I said, it's a process. If you do it good you end up having a marvelous strong mind.