• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] So..you've downloaded the library.

Everyone's got one.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Bookclubs or discussion groups (in my opinion) can be a nice thing if everybody works through / reads the book over roughly the same time period
This is something I wished to see, people making discussion groups and giving a timeframe for everyone in it to read the book.
Most often than not it is hard to participate in a discussion when only the OP have read the said book recently, and trying to read books in a hurry(to be able to participate) does not work because your mind will skip most things in it and you will probably have a hard time understanding things if you read that fast.

Reaction score
Awards
I know that feeling. Im reading six books, one chapter per book. Not terribly difficult books, but still a lot of pages to read. To be fair to myself, Ive already read four chapters of The Only Way to Learn Astrology and one chapter of Practical Eight Meridians Qi Gong, one chapter of Nothing Special:Living Zen. Ive read 72 Angels of Magick before, and tried working Le Kabbalah Practique last night. That leaves Art and Practice of Geomancy and The Alchemists Handbook to read.