• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Solomonic Magick Groups?

Someone's asking for help!

Magnus_Ashgrove

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi there,

This is my first post, so I want to first thank everyone for everything they've contributed thus far.

I am a ChristoPagan that seems to add a bit to my spiritual resume every so often, and my current interest is in Solomonic Magick. Aside from reading and beginning to work in small ways and also having a basis for generalized magick from a Pagan perspective, I was wondering if there were any Solomonic magick groups that collectively come together to study and share practices or have a general course with which to work with? When I look at Solomonic Magick, I see a lot of entry doors and It would be nice to have some group guidance along the way. I know there are Thelemic Orders and such, but I'm specifically looking for groups that focus on Solomonic Magick and possibly other Grimoiric Magick.

Any help would be appreciated. If this is a silly post, please forgive me. Learning--at least this area study--begins here.

Best,
Magnus Ashgrove

Reaction score
Awards
Aaron Leitch on Facebook has a Solomon Magick group, and Carroll Poke Runyon runs an Astarte temple in California I believe. I think he is on FB as well.
Cheers and good luck!