• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Some Planetary Invocations

Reaction score
Awards
  1. SOL
    “Indwelling Sun of Myself!
    Thou Fire! O Six Fold Star!
    Initiator. Compassed about with force and fire! Sun-Lion-Serpent.
    Hail! All Hail! Breath of my Soul! Breath of my God!
    ADONAI! ABRAXAS! SABRIAM!
    These are thy names; begetter of all beings: Soul of all Souls!
    High in the heavens you are fixed in the twelve great destinies of Man!
    On Earth, you are Light itself! And the shadows of thine Oak is long upon the floor of the valley!
    Star-Serpent, you are extended upon Earth in LIFE; for you have wound yourself about the roots of the Oak, as ON surrounds AD.
    And the mystery of your sacrifice is revealed in the scream: AI! IHVH! EHEIEH!
    Innocent Babe! Seed most wise! Invioate Maid! Lord of the Skies!
    O Thou Angel of God, devour me, devour me!
    Revolve Thou, and whirl, wheel of Life; Everborn!
    Lead me through the gateway if night to the dawn!
    For thy virtue is strong - of the crook and of the Flail!
    Lord of Spirit, of Light; of the elements, Hail!
    Eternal One! O Thou synthesis of decadecimal splendor!
    Thou the All-Seeing; Illuminator of the pathway of Wisdom!
    O Thou, RA! AHATHOOR! TUM! KHEPERA!
    Descend upon us, and illimuniate the Beauty of existence!”
  2. MERCURY
    “Kokab! Kokab! Kokab!
    O Thou whose light guides the ship of RA as it ascends onward to the heights of the heavens!
    Reveal yourself unto me, and lead me ever onwards unto the East!
    Kokab! Kokab! Kokab!
    O Thou who art worshipped in the shade of the Temples of Fire! From whose light the Priests of Thoth and Anubis shield themselves with the leaf of the mighty palm!
    Reveal thyself unto us, and lead us ever onwards unto the East!
    O orange skinned Lord of Learning, Architect of destiny, in thy name arise the sixty-four champions of truth that is contained in the heart of the Opal!
    Let them stand before me now, as the primal light is refracted in the heart of the Opal, so it takes root in the very soul of Man!
    Kokab! Kokab! Kokab!
    Arise O Thou jackal-headed denizen of the tomb, and write Thou our names in the Book of the Living Heart!
    Amongst the children of Earth you have caused us to wander, to tell them the glad word of your coming forth unto the World! But are you not with us now, in our hearts and our deeds! Yea! Ever was it so!
    Arise O Thou jackal-headed Lord of the Tomb, and write Thou our names in the Book of the Living Heart!
    O orange-skinned Lord of Learning: in thy light of Amber, our shadows are cast behind us - like unto the lumbering ape: Unto the stars, you lift us up, but you will not let us forget our origins.
    O Champion of Truth, descend upon us, and lead us ever onwards unto the East!
    Kokab! Kokab! Kokab!
    O Champion of Truth, reveal yourself unto us, and lead us ever onwards unto the East!”
3, VENUS
“Lucifer! O Thou Son of the Morning! Arise!
Arise O Thou flame of compassion, and cause us to bathe in the splendor of your Emerald light!
Upon our brow is set the nemesis of starlight, and we stand and behold as you bear the Goddess aloft in your arms!
From caverns deep and subterranean your song issues forth.
Verily upon the evening breeze through the twilight. Across moorland and the waters of lakes it drifts; calling us to evensong and worship!
For your mysteries are contained in the sound of the toiling of the bells that call us up to that temple!
To Me! To Me! Sings the Priestess in her rapture, as naked, she lies upon an Emerald throne!
Arise! Arise! O Thou flame of the Nephesh, and cause us to bathe in the vision of the triumphing of Beauty!
Lucifer! Nogah! Arise, O Thou flame of the Nephesh, and attune that which lies eternally within us to the Cosmic symphony without!
Bringer of Light! O Thou bearer of the standard of the Royal Art - the Rose and the Cross!
I worship you with pearls of laughter, for the stuff of lust is the substance of your joy!
Upon Wings of Wonder you bear me in my passions - above the Cornfields and Maize! And your knowledge brings the fawn to the forest-glade, and the Swan to the lake.
Lapis Excillit! Lucifer! Nogah!
Smaragdine lustre of the emerald stone and flashing starlight!
Descend upon us and cause us to behold the Beauty of Thy ways, and bless the aspirations of our hearts!”

More to come.
From my notebook, author unknown.

Reaction score
Awards
  1. LUNA
    "The Moon waxes! The Moon waxes!
    And, behold, a mist lies on the face of the waters. This is the veil of Nightand of Time, and herein are contained the mysteries of virtue!
    A virgin dances upon a lake of tear, where neneuphars pillow the glory of the sunset! But herein, is there no joy? Is there not ecstasy? Verily, the waters that are upon the Earth are moved by her joy; and the heavens cry out with her gladness!
    And the shifting reflections of the starlight in Her eyes are met in the minds of men!
    O lambent flame of twilight song, bend upon us and fill our minds!
    Behold, the Moon stands in Her fullness on the hilltop, and Maid and Wight lie entwined upon its slope. This is the first of the foothills where Diana and Priapus hold sway. For this is the place of the guardians of the ark of the mysteries of Silence!
    A leopardess roams in a glade of lilies, tending to her young and the little flowers. And the mysteries of Her generation are contained in the logarithmic spiraling of its limbs!
    The twenty-eight mansions of the Hermit are Her Foundation, and Her blessing, is manifest in the solitude of Her Spirit. And Her passion and Her strength are met in the very souls of Men!
    O lambent flame of Twilight song, bend upon us, and fill our minds!
    The Moon wanes! The Moon wanes! The Moon wanes!
    And, behold, a stillness lies upon the face of the waters. For this is the design of its fulfillment, and herein are contained the mysteries of Knowledge.
    A woman, old and wizened, sits upon an ivory throne; and the knowledge of both sadness and joy is within Her mind and Her soul.
    But therein is there calm and equilibrium. The Scale of Adjustment and correction is given unto Her, and Her power is contained in the wealth of power of the mighty sword with which she is girt!
    Lady of Night and of Eventide! First Guardian of the Higher Light! Mirror of Truth! Spouse of the Sun and Mistress of the Serpent Flame!
    Illuminator of tranquil pathways and healing streams! KHEP-RA! Eternal scarab!
  2. MARS
    “O Thou who are terrible in thy splendor; to whom it is given to wield the word of five-fold flame!
    You have made us to fear Thee! O Champion of Fate that eighteenth and thundereth through the Ages, in thy chariot drawn by the Lion and the Ox!
    Storm-bringer! Descend upon us, and strike if it must be so!
    O Lord of the Just and Mistress of Splendor, make us to know thy terrible splendor! Thou Friend of Purgation and Enemey of Ruin!
    In Thy name I have made my dwelling place in the boughs of the Olive Tree of Peace! Thy flame have I fanned from the spark of the anvil, and thy sword have I reclaimed from the forge!
    By the Power of Thy word are our enemies cast down, and the powers of darkness destroyed. Your companions are the Victorious and your joy is the joy of battle and strife - whose heroes await their reward in the Pillar of the Just.
    Purifying Flame of Enchantment! Charioteer of the East! Lord of Purgation and Enemy of Ruin! I have washed in the washing place of the South! I have rested in the North under the Oak! I have made my dwelling place in the Olive Tree of Peace. And there have I borne your standard aloft, and the Mighty Sceptre called ‘Giver of Breath’!
    Your flame have I fanned from the spark of the anvil, and your hammer and forge have I reclaimed from the forge. Your torch have I carried from Darom to Tzaphron, and the light of your flame has touched Mizraach and Maarab! Of you is said; ‘His voice is as the roaring of thunder, and the bellows of the furnace of the Soul are his lungs’, and thy dominion and thy Power are made steadfast by virtue of the Iron Rod of the King.
    O blood red fire of the heart of the Ruby! Bearer of the Sword of the Five-fold Flame! Descend upon us O Lord of the Just, and bathe us with the splendor of thy terrible beauty.”

Reaction score
Awards
Again, from notebook, Author unknown.

1. JUPITER
    “O Father of the Gods! O Thou circle of the stars above, whereof my genius is but the younger brother! Marvel beyond all imagining! O Soul of Eternity, before whom Time is ashamed! O Sapphire Stone of Heavens enchantment! O Angel of Mercy whose image is Love; before Thee I have covered my head and face, and humbly I invoke Thy favor!
    Glory be unto Thee, O Thou Lord of the Living! Your Splendor flows out unto the ends of the Earth; for you have given the Law unto Man! Your face is as Amethistine blue, and your nemesis filled with the Eagle plume!
    Tzeddek! Tzeddek! Tzeddek! Star of the Magi! Sphere of Expansion! Unto you we raise our arms so that we may be lifted up! For in yo is eternal Mercy abundant, and the grace of the righteous is yours to bestow!
    Tzeddek! Tzeddek! Tzeddek! Irresistable light, come down from the stars, unto the woodlands where the Hazel Tree grows! For there we may cut ourselves a staff, to make sure of our footsteps before Thee.
    Lord of the Righteous! Lord of the Just! Descend upon us on the wings of the wind and of thy nectar give us suckle!
    Descend upon us now - for I have given the watchword ‘OSIRIS’ unto the Jackal and have been born aloft Eagles wings.
    Tzeddek! Tzeddek! Tzeddek! Thou art my Shepherd! Thou art my Lord!
    Descend upon us now, and make sure in our hearts the letters of Thy Law!”
  1. SATURN
    “O Mighty Star of Truth, that shines above the City of Pyramids.
    Thou whose rays sustain the roots of the World Tree; who art wrapped in a shroud of impenetrable dark. Your face is veiled from the children of Earth, but you have made their eyes to behold Your wonders!
    Ancient of Ancients: Mother of Time; Scythe Bearer! Thou art the cold light at th heart of the diamond! ‘The Beast of the Abyss’ has lifted up his head to roar thy name, so that the 96 fold ray of thine emanation shall be rooted in the Palace of the King!
    Descend upon us, O Mighty Force, and protect us from the creatures of darkness and of Evil!
    Shabbathai! Marah! Ancient Mother! Bearer of the Waters of Purifying Salt! Throne of the World! Mantle of Truth!
    The Winds of Eternity blow in thine honor, and the seeds of rebirth are scattered thereby!
    Descend upon us, O Mighty Force, and preserve us from degeneration!
    Appear unto us, O Thous Manifester in matter of all those whose dwelling place is in the invisible world!
    Lead us into the Temple of the Ox, and show unto us the secrets of the sacred measures so that we may rebuild the Temple.”

Reaction score
Awards
Nubering supposed to be 1-7, not sure why its off, but here they are. I use them regularly with seemingly success.