• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Soul Contracts

Someone's asking for help!

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
What are they?
Do we really choose them before being born?
I mean direct choosing of each soul and signing contracts with them!? Really?

The God-King

The Mystical Rebel
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Not a thing, at least not in the occult. "Soul contracts" come to us from the New Age. In occultism we believe Man can rise above Fate and control his Destiny through a combination of ritual work and mundane work to facilitate the results manifesting. If Man can control his Destiny then the idea of a "soul contract" is negated.

Going further, would you tell a child who's been sex trafficked that they chose this horrible existence before they were even born? Would you tell them that they chose to be abused by countless men in order to learn a lesson or gain some sort of spiritual insight? What about what's going on right now with Israel vs Palestine or the Ukraine vs Russia? Would you tell victims on either side of those wars that they such such a Fate due to a "soul contract" they don't even remember? I ask because this is exactly the reason people in the New Age community who believe this nonsense say as their reasoning for "soul contracts".

To end it off, "soul contracts" are most assuredly not a thing. They come from a community that doesn't know anything about spiritual cosmology or eschatology despite what they claim.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Not a thing, at least not in the occult. "Soul contracts" come to us from the New Age. In occultism we believe Man can rise above Fate and control his Destiny through a combination of ritual work and mundane work to facilitate the results manifesting. If Man can control his Destiny then the idea of a "soul contract" is negated.

Going further, would you tell a child who's been sex trafficked that they chose this horrible existence before they were even born? Would you tell them that they chose to be abused by countless men in order to learn a lesson or gain some sort of spiritual insight? What about what's going on right now with Israel vs Palestine or the Ukraine vs Russia? Would you tell victims on either side of those wars that they such such a Fate due to a "soul contract" they don't even remember? I ask because this is exactly the reason people in the New Age community who believe this nonsense say as their reasoning for "soul contracts".

To end it off, "soul contracts" are most assuredly not a thing. They come from a community that doesn't know anything about spiritual cosmology or eschatology despite what they claim.

That was my thoughts exactly as you described
makes no sense

Flavius

Neophyte
Reaction score
I think that souls last as long as the body does (as the Epicureans think) so there cannot be something happening with it prior to there being a vessel.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think that souls last as long as the body does (as the Epicureans think) so there cannot be something happening with it prior to there being a vessel.
It's like
Lasts on that body until that body is alive,
But calculations of reincarnation it's something that related to this term called 'soul contracts'
Like soul families
Like souls who ruin you
Like souls who help you
You know all of those souls from somewhere,
That's the weird part why would you encountered by 'them'??