• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

soulmate question

jhon1234

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello, how are you, could someone tell me a ritual, magic or something to remove the soul mate (woman) from my life plan so as not to meet her or references where they have heard that?

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Actually you don't need any ritual
I have been delt with many toxic cases and can say I could see patterns and karmic situations from Miles away

And actually detached myself with all kind of situationships and stuff related to dating and soulmates and karmic soul ties and familiar unhappy souls

1.write everything you always cencsoerd and never tell in a long text and ask for forgiveness or explain to them that life has changed or this relationship won't work anymore, and you want to end and in the end say goodbye.
And declear you are done with them
(You can do suddenly ghost them and skip this step and jump to the step 2-3)

2.Make no contact,
Don't text , call ,dm on social media whatever

3.Block,unfollow, call blocker, change your phone number and stuff

4.do they know we're you live?
If no, then move on and
Start a self care routine,
It can be anything
Working out, book reading ,anything you like to enjoy
And meditate and also learn your actual lesson and don't repeat them , this situanships keep coming back if you don't break the pattern and changing yourself

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
NMN: No Magic Needed. Anytime a lass says the words, "soul mate," just groan and say, "Oh my aching a**." She'll remove herself muy pronto.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Just fell back into this vortex myself! Ah, the Uroboros can't possibly have heartburn.

Still, a bit more mellow this time - though I must say, Wisdom Addicts recipe has been tried on both ends - but for me and my "twin" the Universe (the 1% or 99%, whichever) has other plans.
Green comets and such...it's a bit distracting I think.

So, as they used to say in that old show The Prisoner, "Be seeing you."

Caliban

Neophyte
Reaction score
Part of the Art of Magic is learning to array your temple or circle for a work in a way that says, "These forces and powers, not Those." It is a matter not just of choosing the right colors, symbols, tools, scents, words, names and so on, but on setting your own energies to a harmonious pitch so every thing you do reaffirms that focus.

So if you build on that in cultivating your whole life, and exclude what you do not vibe with, and promote and encourage the energies you want, but That Someone is still hanging around, you need to figure out why. Do or get a reading to assess the issue.

Magical works of separation can be searched under the term "Cord-Cutting". Cleaning up your own energy after under "Spiritual Cleansing Bath" and preventing re-attachments under the rubric "Fiery Wall of Protection".

How you apply these formulae is a matter of what works well for you. Practice is personal.

Reaction score
Awards
Hello, how are you, could someone tell me a ritual, magic or something to remove the soul mate (woman) from my life plan so as not to meet her or references where they have heard that?
Are you really asking, or "Asking for a friend"? Many unhappy souls want fellow miserable souls as the reason for the question.
My answer: research "ritual road opener".
No cord cutting necessary, perhaps an uncrossing as well.