- Joined
- Oct 2, 2026
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 1
Hello everyone!
So, I'm not sure how to describe my practice, it is something like animism not anchored to any particular tradition. I don't consider myself well-read or proficient in making external changes via my practice, even if I study kinda actively for two years.
And while I prefer to rely on personal gnosis (or third-party gnosis, verified personally), and it tends to diverge from "mainstream" occult knowledge quite a lot, I still find useful pieces of info online, in modern books and historical traditions.
So I'm glad I finally registered on some proper occult forum and not only write on *chans.
...anyway.
So, the main skill I'm developing is spirit-communication without requiring any preconditions (w/o rituals or meditations that interrupt other actions), so that ideally I can talk to any willing spirit in any circumstances.
But that doesn't quite work (yet), duh.
From what I understand, it's currently mostly psychological problems blocking various parts of the skill as being "potentially dangerous/painful" w/o providing details,
and me not being able to discover some spirit-world info because of different psychological problems.
I'd like to ask people here who work on similar things for their experiences, or advices on how to make my thing work better, or maybe books on this topic.
I, on my hand, can share info about how I made it to work to extent it works already, if this is of interest to someone.
(I really don't know. In a few places I lurk around people mostly talk about spirit-communication with proper summoning and rituals. Not something shaped like my thing, lightweight and formless and peer-to-peer-ish.)
So, I'm not sure how to describe my practice, it is something like animism not anchored to any particular tradition. I don't consider myself well-read or proficient in making external changes via my practice, even if I study kinda actively for two years.
And while I prefer to rely on personal gnosis (or third-party gnosis, verified personally), and it tends to diverge from "mainstream" occult knowledge quite a lot, I still find useful pieces of info online, in modern books and historical traditions.
So I'm glad I finally registered on some proper occult forum and not only write on *chans.
...anyway.
So, the main skill I'm developing is spirit-communication without requiring any preconditions (w/o rituals or meditations that interrupt other actions), so that ideally I can talk to any willing spirit in any circumstances.
But that doesn't quite work (yet), duh.
From what I understand, it's currently mostly psychological problems blocking various parts of the skill as being "potentially dangerous/painful" w/o providing details,
and me not being able to discover some spirit-world info because of different psychological problems.
I'd like to ask people here who work on similar things for their experiences, or advices on how to make my thing work better, or maybe books on this topic.
I, on my hand, can share info about how I made it to work to extent it works already, if this is of interest to someone.
(I really don't know. In a few places I lurk around people mostly talk about spirit-communication with proper summoning and rituals. Not something shaped like my thing, lightweight and formless and peer-to-peer-ish.)