• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Spirits for change

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
All will be considered carefully.

What I'm looking for:
1. Turnaround of luck for the better.
2. No messing up what is already in progress/operation.
3. No harm of any kind to anyone I know.
4. No societal leeches on my life.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Awards
Only ones that came to mind were Pluto, Saturn and Jupiter. Not sure how they'd stack up to the four points.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I learned from one of the Ian Fleming novels that the Earth keeps an account for each human. The trick is to be in credit with the planet. Then the planet owes you.

Reaction score
Awards
So back to my ideas about planting herbs and flowers everywhere, or impromptu trash cleanup around town, not litteringn9r smoking, etc ?

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, Ceremonial would help as well. Will look up Mammon and Fortuna as well as the others. Thank you!

Reaction score
Awards
I think all your answers are correct, aside from four particular spirits I don't know much about. Pluto/Mars .. have a natural connection to them but am a pacifist. Being the change asserting and bonding with nature and mindfulness. Yes.

The Golden Jackal

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
you go into the mind, self doubt is worse enemy; the suggestive acceptance by the mind/will is number one places to start, ask where did you learn to fail?