• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Spiritual replacement for tobacco

WantlerWandlerX

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm like an alcoholic but with tobacco. Currently I'm wrastling with quitting but I already know all about there is to know quitting I just need to do it, this post isn't about that. I wish to build a spiritual career but I notice there's a lot of involvement with tobacco. I can see the angle where it's important but does anyone know of a good incense replacement?

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
I'm like an alcoholic but with tobacco. Currently I'm wrastling with quitting but I already know all about there is to know quitting I just need to do it, this post isn't about that. I wish to build a spiritual career but I notice there's a lot of involvement with tobacco. I can see the angle where it's important but does anyone know of a good incense replacement?
Not as a rule of thumb, but you can use coffee as a replacement for tobacco to appease spirits, or juice up your current workings.

Misty Mystic

Neophyte
Reaction score

Several of doctors I know are thinking that drastic change like this can create additional risks of COVID-19. I have EP-engineer diploma and I quite agree with them. I would advice to look for some replacers after pandemia

WantlerWandlerX

Neophyte
Reaction score
Several of doctors I know are thinking that drastic change like this can create additional risks of COVID-19. I have EP-engineer diploma and I quite agree with them. I would advice to look for some replacers after pandemia
Would that be because of extra stress hurting the immune system? I feel like a leaner and cleaner flesh camera now that I'm off it. My ability to interpret and feel is so much better. I'll hear you out but no way am I picking up a pack or a Dutch Master Cigarillo again.

Reaction score
Awards
Marijuana. It is both helpful to quit drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes, just dont do blunts. Smoke out of a glass or metal pipe, or zigzag papers. It is also known that Hemp is associated with Saturn and Hemp in that context means Hemp flowers, which believe it or not at that time did not mean CBD, it meant marijuana.

WantlerWandlerX

Neophyte
Reaction score
Marijuana. It is both helpful to quit drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes, just dont do blunts. Smoke out of a glass or metal pipe, or zigzag papers. It is also known that Hemp is associated with Saturn and Hemp in that context means Hemp flowers, which believe it or not at that time did not mean CBD, it meant marijuana.
I agree but smoke free up in Amish my guy. But sersly I'll smoke hemp once in a while but it tends to act up my HPPD. I had wine and a few puffs of a joint a few nights ago and it made me flashback hard. It was the weed not the wine. So maybe get boozed a couple times a year and smoke the ganj a few years apart. I didn't know Hemp is Saturnine, it makes sense. I did some research on what Saturn is after reading your post. It breaks apart what one is conceptually attached to. I think that's why people get into existential conversation, because they looking at the momentum they should be apart of. Outside when high, then back in when sober. lol

Misty Mystic

Neophyte
Reaction score
Would that be because of extra stress hurting the immune system? I feel like a leaner and cleaner flesh camera now that I'm off it. My ability to interpret and feel is so much better. I'll hear you out but no way am I picking up a pack or a Dutch Master Cigarillo again.
Because "like an alcoholic but with tobacco" normally means "my organism can't produce substances, containing nicitin". Any drastic changes in metabolism like this can cause risks of temporary low immunity

WantlerWandlerX

Neophyte
Reaction score
Because "like an alcoholic but with tobacco" normally means "my organism can't produce substances, containing nicitin". Any drastic changes in metabolism like this can cause risks of temporary low immunity
You're right I can see that. You know I got that from my mom, she smoked while pregnant. I'm really surprised I wasn't a premie but ended up broad and thick boned and developed. However crippling smoking addiction. This was going to kill me in multiple ways. I'm doing ok it's been two weeks and I'm getting vaccinated, got my first shot. I'm not even feeling side effects. Plus I don't go out that often.

But thank you for your concern, but it had to end.