• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Spiritual Warfare Part 2, If You Don't Believe In Spiritual Warfare, Then Get Behind Somebody Who Does

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
In a previous thread that I've made on here called 'The 'Police-Raid Vibe, Spiritual Warfare In Real Life', I mentioned how the concept that might be considered to be called 'Spiritual Warfare' is actually real, and how it might actually be able to come about and exist in the first place. I wanted to start this new thread which is almost going to be like an Addendum to that previous thread about spiritual warfare that I've made, which I really think that I need to talk some more about, because the views about the concept of spiritual warfare that I've mentioned on here before previously I think were also missing some very important points that would need to be addressed as well, in order to try to make the realities of spiritual warfare to be more clear for people. So I figured that I would actually just re-post that original thread about spiritual warfare on here first almost as an introduction to it, and then to just go from there..Well alright, let's get started..

'When people tend to think of something like spirituality, they might tend to think of something that might be described as being a bit more ‘New Age’ you might say. Their philosophies tend to be ones that talk about things like ‘love and light’ for example, and at times can also seem that in a world like this where if you look around you is probably pretty incredibly fucked up in some ways as well too, and that some of those kinds of things that the ‘New Age’ movement talks about you might just start to say that it might even seem to be a little bit too ‘fluffy’ I guess you could say in some ways. But that’s not what it really is even about at all almost in some other ways. All of this crazy energy stuff can also be used for what you might call ‘Spiritual Warfare’, which actually is real and it really does exist..

To understand how spiritual warfare can work, we should just start from the beginning. It would seem that our thoughts and emotions are actually corresponding to different electro-magnetic frequencies and waves..And that these are also somehow being sent out by the brain which can almost act as like a sort of an ‘antenna’ or like some sort of a ‘transmitter/receiver’. And that these ‘thought’ and ‘emotional’ energies are now corresponding to different vibrational-frequencies that are being sent out into the world and into the ‘universe’ like Radar..

So these now positively-charged or negatively-charge waves of thought and emotional energy which is also corresponding to certain electro-magnetic frequencies and vibrations are actually able to pretty much fly through the air, over long-distances, or even ‘right through the screen’ you could say of your computer or mobile device. And yes, these positively-charged and negatively-charged vibrational waves which correspond to one’s thought’s and emotions, could actually correspond to the electro-magnetic frequencies and waves that actually also correspond to positive (+), or negative (-), electrical charges.

If the strength and intensity of the thoughts and emotions from which the vibrational frequencies are being sent out into the world with are great enough, then it can actually start to affect people over long-distances too..Probably though things like ‘Quantum-Entanglement’ as well. These can affect people in both the positive-sense, or in the negative-sense. In the negative-sense, these types of things might be called like ‘psychic-attacks, or ‘energy-vampirism’..In the positive-sense, these kinds of things might be known as like ‘distance-healing’, or like the ‘Power of prayer’. If enough people pray for a person, then that person might actually even start to feel better all of a sudden, for seemingly no reason and out of nowhere, both emotionally, and it might even start to make them start to get better physically too.

There is also another kind of thing like this that is out there, which from my studies and observations and experiences I sort of might try to call like the ‘Police-Raid’ Vibe..If a group of police or perhaps also some sort of a military unit are about to raid a place and to attack it, some people might be able to sense that something is coming. The ‘police-raid’ vibe is very intense and shitty and kind of makes it seem like everybody in that immediate vicinity has just been like marked for death or something, or like that whole place all of a sudden just got like targeted for Termination. This is an example actually of what I’d like to call spiritual warfare in real life.

There are also rumors of there being like these secret government psychic supersoldiers too as well, who can tell when an attack is coming, and can probably also find the enemy alot more quickly as well too. There’s a quote from Sun Tzu I think it was that ‘The battle is won or lost before the first blow is even thrown.’..This could possibly only be talking in terms of say the preparation and logistics of the armies involved in the conflict, but I think that it’s also talking about how the battle or the fight is usually actually already won or lost ‘energetically’ first, before the first shot is even fired so to speak as well..'

There are also however other ways in which spiritual warfare can exist, before we start to talk about those ways, I think that there's probably something else that I should mention too as well, and it's that this reality does not seem to have been created to be this like 'super awesome' place or anything like that, in fact at some point one might start to actually come to the conclusion that this world is in fact pretty backwards or 'Fallen' in many ways too as well. This place is more of a battleground and a warzone for the forces of Light and Dark, and of Good and Evil..

The other ways in which spiritual warfare can exist is that in addition to what you might call 'psychic' or 'energetic' attacks that actually exist and that I've now previously mentioned on this thread too as well, is that there are also actually a multitude of what you might call 'spiritual beings' that actually exist too, and they might also be known as being something like, the 'Archons', negative astral-entities or 'demons', or 'evil spirits' as well. There are also spiritual beings that exist out there that are more on the positive end of the spectrum too, which you might call to be like 'light beings' or like 'angels' too as well, but they also seem to be more rare than the negative or the malevolent ones. These 'spiritual beings' that actually exist also look to be like electro-magnetic in nature too as well. You can also probably enter into different kinds of agreements or contracts with these beings too if you wanted if you really tried to commune with them, both positive and negative, possibly in exchange for 'energy' or things like that too which they might be able give you as well. Some of these 'evil spirits' or 'demons' or maybe even you might call 'ghosts' can also sometimes be able to reach into the physical world and to manipulate matter and could even be powerful enough to be able to throw physical objects and people around too as well.

There are also some very powerful spiritual beings that exist as well, on the Dark side of the spectrum these beings might have been known by things like the Demiurge which the Gnostics in Ancient Greece talked about, possibly there even being some sort of a Lucifer or Satan type figure that it looks like probably also had existed on Earth at some point as well, or the powerful, positive spiritual beings that exist too who you can say would be beings like 'Jesus', or the 'Arch-Angel Michael' too as well. It could also even be possible that this whole world and realm are actually just some sort of giant 'energy farm' you could say too, and that there also actually might be this 'False-Light' side too as well, and that maybe even the battle that you can say that goes on in this plane of existence between you might say to be like the armies of Lucifer or Satan, going up against the armies of Arch-Angel Michael, and that maybe even both of them are actually sort of working together in the end, while sort of just pretending to really fight each other so that they can both benefit from this whole 'energy farm' system control-matrix that might have been set up here, and to try to either trick or force people into reincarnating here over and over again.

Spiritual warfare is a real thing, and we might really be in a great battle for our immortal souls down here in this place too, because this also seems to be a place where souls might go to get eaten too as well. Things in this world might only start to escalate and to get even more crazier as time goes on for here, and I think that it is important to understand this concept of spiritual warfare that exists in the world. If anybody else has anything else that they might like to add in regards to the topic and concept of spiritual warfare, then please feel free to do so on this thread and after this post too as well. And finally, in the coming times that are ahead, I would also say that if anybody still doesn't believe in Spiritual Warfare, that you should probably get behind somebody who does.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Arch Angel Satan is actually a Warfare Arch Angel who did something wrong inside his military duty and got punished for it. That's why some thought He was fallen. Get your facts right.

Spiritual warfare is what is going on here but it wasn't this time about some beings of Light/Dark as it was SUPPOSED to be but by some aliens coming here from Eternity itself wanting to steal all of our universes technology, yes even afterlife technology. So they ruined the entire purpose of the original plot of the universe and they got fucked on the spot there.

For spiritual warfare I do recommend good meditation techniques, good energetical know how, some ninja skills and some weapons. Black magick has good parts and sorceror magick has other better part where magick is a direct flow in itself which you can manipulate. If we do get murder sins from murdering some being on our planet then it's a bit worse murdering spirits, so I wouldn't do anything of it unless you really have to. You probably get it from that.

Supersoldiers in the goverment? Boy would I like to meet them sounds like they should meet the Prophet of the universe itself teaching the entire universe the Love's First Commandment which is Eye for an Eye and Tooth for a Tooth. It is good in a situation like this to create borders after this universal raid is over. That is why I'm here.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Arch Angel Satan is actually a Warfare Arch Angel who did something wrong inside his military duty and got punished for it. That's why some thought He was fallen. Get your facts right.

Spiritual warfare is what is going on here but it wasn't this time about some beings of Light/Dark as it was SUPPOSED to be but by some aliens coming here from Eternity itself wanting to steal all of our universes technology, yes even afterlife technology. So they ruined the entire purpose of the original plot of the universe and they got fucked on the spot there.

For spiritual warfare I do recommend good meditation techniques, good energetical know how, some ninja skills and some weapons. Black magick has good parts and sorceror magick has other better part where magick is a direct flow in itself which you can manipulate. If we do get murder sins from murdering some being on our planet then it's a bit worse murdering spirits, so I wouldn't do anything of it unless you really have to. You probably get it from that.

Supersoldiers in the goverment? Boy would I like to meet them sounds like they should meet the Prophet of the universe itself teaching the entire universe the Love's First Commandment which is Eye for an Eye and Tooth for a Tooth. It is good in a situation like this to create borders after this universal raid is over. That is why I'm here.
I've never heard of an Arch Angel Satan, maybe an Arch Angel Lucifer though, and can I also ask how you're so sure about these facts?..

Yeah learning some sort of hand-to-hand combat is also very good for spiritual warfare, and it helps to allow you to probably not be afraid of probably most people maybe even ever again.

Speaking of those kinds of supersoldiers, there was this guy Duncan O'Finioan who actually claimed to be one, and has some old videos on the internet too and I was able to find one of them..

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I've never heard of an Arch Angel Satan, maybe an Arch Angel Lucifer though, and can I also ask how you're so sure about these facts?..

Yeah learning some sort of hand-to-hand combat is also very good for spiritual warfare, and it helps to allow you to probably not be afraid of probably most people maybe even ever again.

Speaking of those kinds of supersoldiers, there was this guy Duncan O'Finioan who actually claimed to be one, and has some old videos on the internet too and I was able to find one of them..

Because I'm insane and talking to Arch Angel Satan all the time. Lucifer isn't an Arch Angel but a human spirit. Will not speak more about Lucifer for his sake.

Ok that's cool need to check into these soldiers. I heard the next ones will be a bit better. I'm here in Finland training about 5000 black magickians and sorcerers into Spiritual Warfare and they are to train their entire lifetime, so we get some better results in the 2nd world war.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Because I'm insane and talking to Arch Angel Satan all the time. Lucifer isn't an Arch Angel but a human spirit. Will not speak more about Lucifer for his sake.

Ok that's cool need to check into these soldiers. I heard the next ones will be a bit better. I'm here in Finland training about 5000 black magickians and sorcerers into Spiritual Warfare and they are to train their entire lifetime, so we get some better results in the 2nd world war.
Are you saying that you're really in contact either online or somewhere else with like 5000 black magick practitioners?

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for your video will watch it later on!
Post automatically merged:

Are you saying that you're really in contact either online or somewhere else with like 5000 black magick practitioners?
On the magickal plane. We need some crazy beings killed in ww2 so it's pretty urgent.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks for your video will watch it later on!

On the magickal plane. We need some crazy beings killed in ww2 so it's pretty urgent.
And I also mean no offense here but alot of people on this forum seem to sometimes make some really outrageous claims that I'm not sure that they'd actually be able to back up, I actually have some like really, 'really' crazy things that I could start talking about on here on this forum or in other places but I just don't. My true-story account of what I'd like to call like the 'Download from God' that happened to me in 2010 that I made my very first post and thread on this forum about was actually just the most real and verifiable thing that there is that actually happened..One-hundred percent Fact.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
And I also mean no offense here but alot of people on this forum seem to sometimes make some really outrageous claims that I'm not sure that they'd actually be able to back up, I actually have some like really, 'really' crazy things that I could start talking about on here on this forum or in other places but I just don't. My true-story account of what I'd like to call like the 'Download from God' that happened to me in 2010 that I made my very first post and thread on this forum about was actually just the most real and verifiable thing that there is that actually happened..One-hundred percent Fact.
Ok interesting. Can you point me to this post, would very much like to read it. I do Divine downloads also from Angels at times and at times from Demons. I'm a shaman myself and have already gotten killed once in this lifetime and come back to life. I mean a physical death where I'm dead for more than 10 minutes.

Yeah I don't really care what others think, there are so many different humans here so if you go after that paradigm just to please others you won't get anywhere in life itself. This kinda starts growing to you as you grow older. Even scientists nowadays are pretty corrupt and call it hate speech if someone speaks about their insane theory.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ok interesting. Can you point me to this post, would very much like to read it. I do Divine downloads also from Angels at times and at times from Demons. I'm a shaman myself and have already gotten killed once in this lifetime and come back to life. I mean a physical death where I'm dead for more than 10 minutes.

Yeah I don't really care what others think, there are so many different humans here so if you go after that paradigm just to please others you won't get anywhere in life itself. This kinda starts growing to you as you grow older. Even scientists nowadays are pretty corrupt and call it hate speech if someone speaks about their insane theory.
Here is a link to the post..

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

There is some authenticity to myself. I don't talk shit I don't bullshit I only talk the Truth.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

There is some authenticity to myself. I don't talk shit I don't bullshit I only talk the Truth.
You said you were from Finland, I'm also in fact from the former Soviet Union nation-state of Uzbekistan..I think that the Russians and the Fins fought in a war in like the 1930's, with that one famous Finnish sniper Simo Hayah?..You ever heard of that Finnish metal band called Wintersun?

You said you were from Finland, I'm also in fact from the former Soviet Union nation-state of Uzbekistan..I think that the Russians and the Fins fought in a war in like the 1930's, with that one famous Finnish sniper Simo Hayah?..You ever heard of that Finnish metal band called Wintersun?
Wintersun is actually the shit too.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

Wintersun is actually the shit too.
Ok that is interesting. Yes Finland and Russia fought in the ww2.

Haven't heard about wintersun. Will check it out later on. It was Simo Häyhä that was the sniper :)

ballade

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ok. Spiritual warfare. Know what you deal with. I think we have a problem with television the most. They rule defenetly the world.
They decide what the whole population must be or you are outcast. And their ego's strike.
They need nobody and depend on nobody. They have the good part to do. They look like entertaining people.
But if people refuse they become mad as hell.
They become angry.
But on the other hand they are used to get it their way and they are the boss. It is as clear as can be. You fight that with no war fare since they are the outchosen en fight the public that do not like them.
They always win since they have the support of the people on the top.
So it is not because their talent. That is a joke to believe.
Otherwise they would be strong handle different opinions. But they can't.

They are cowards.
So you better be afraid of them.
You lose always and have nothing to say.
They feel powerful.
But fight against poor people who stand alone.

They pretend to be have been poor but been saved. And show their wealth to the poor so the poor support them and want it to to be rich by being found if you share their opinion otherwise they tell you to drop dead.

So they are selective. You fight them never.

They are the enemy.

They own the media. They like to look good on the media as sweet little angels.

The people must like them en then they think they can do what they want to do and get away with it and a lot is like a flirt and seducive and so they fight that that is allowed for their own good sake.

They work on that since the television exist and I think even earlier.
Because we know what energy is.
And they use the law of attraction.

So their status is at stake.

People who do it differently are not wanted. It must be their way.

So if you do not like television and their music you have bad luck in this world.

That is why the business bound together in contracts and eat each other this way. They benefit from each other.

They can give you a bad name in the news and the media and control the media.

And it works.

But no longer for me in their benefit since I know about it.

Because it begins to stand out.

They fall through the basket.

People begin to notice this.

They have their own codes. They recognize each other.

They put the money in their own pocket. And energy is what they want on their side as law of attraction.

And in reality it is about money. Not art.

It is attracting people for energy and money.

Like the bible mention this I think with the word whore of Babylon. The city once began holy but in the end became extreme corrupt.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ok that is interesting. Yes Finland and Russia fought in the ww2.

Haven't heard about wintersun. Will check it out later on. It was Simo Häyhä that was the sniper :)
Yeah Simo Hayha I meant, and I don't have those two dots, Wintersun is actually the shit dude, you should probably check them out.

And also:

'The Winter War also known as the First Soviet-Finnish War, was a war between the
and
. The war began with a Soviet invasion of Finland on 30 November 1939, three months after the outbreak of
, and ended three and a half months later with the
on 13 March 1940.'

Ok. Spiritual warfare. Know what you deal with. I think we have a problem with television the most. They rule defenetly the world.
They decide what the whole population must be or you are outcast. And their ego's strike.
They need nobody and depend on nobody. They have the good part to do. They look like entertaining people.
But if people refuse they become mad as hell.
They become angry.
But on the other hand they are used to get it their way and they are the boss. It is as clear as can be. You fight that with no war fare since they are the outchosen en fight the public that do not like them.
They always win since they have the support of the people on the top.
So it is not because their talent. That is a joke to believe.
Otherwise they would be strong handle different opinions. But they can't.

They are cowards.
So you better be afraid of them.
You lose always and have nothing to say.
They feel powerful.
But fight against poor people who stand alone.

They pretend to be have been poor but been saved. And show their wealth to the poor so the poor support them and want it to to be rich by being found if you share their opinion otherwise they tell you to drop dead.

So they are selective. You fight them never.

They are the enemy.

They own the media. They like to look good on the media as sweet little angels.

The people must like them en then they think they can do what they want to do and get away with it and a lot is like a flirt and seducive and so they fight that that is allowed for their own good sake.

They work on that since the television exist and I think even earlier.
Because we know what energy is.
And they use the law of attraction.

So their status is at stake.

People who do it differently are not wanted. It must be their way.

So if you do not like television and their music you have bad luck in this world.

That is why the business bound together in contracts and eat each other this way. They benefit from each other.

They can give you a bad name in the news and the media and control the media.

And it works.

But no longer for me in their benefit since I know about it.

Because it begins to stand out.

They fall through the basket.

People begin to notice this.

They have their own codes. They recognize each other.

They put the money in their own pocket. And energy is what they want on their side as law of attraction.

And in reality it is about money. Not art.

It is attracting people for energy and money.

Like the bible mention this I think with the word whore of Babylon. The city once began holy but in the end became extreme corrupt.
Yes television is also a really big way that they use to try to mind-control and entrain people with. To get a bit technical with it again the TV has a 'flicker rate' that is like those lines that move down your screen, and they're like coordinated and synchronized in such a way that they actually start to put your brain into an Alpha-brainwave state where you can then also tend to be more susceptible to suggestion and manipulation.

Last edited: