• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Spiritual work

Someone's asking for help!

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Is spiritual development , soul growth or experienced experiences in this life time changes/affect the soul permanently ?
Let's say by the considering possibilty of need of another birth
Will experienced soul growth be there and journey will continue ? Or It will be erases and back to soul state of current birth from scratch?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i think thats depending on the choices in life and what part of your soul you want to put your essence in to live on. if you have that skill that is, for normal humans its different. from the view of a pscycho pomp i had, id say some births into death are easy like you just walk on and others take a lot of courage and running. i also know some who really listen to what is said in religion: prepare to die and ive had it so that i had to go to different realms and beings to make things happen for the completion of a life and the beginning of a death. i think its very special when someone reaches the other side. cant go further then my part and then we hug and say goodbye and they live on like in walhallah: eternal pleasure without having to return. i think others might call that ife

Al-Zalaam

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Is spiritual development , soul growth or experienced experiences in this life time changes/affect the soul permanently ?
Let's say by the considering possibilty of need of another birth
Will experienced soul growth be there and journey will continue ? Or It will be erases and back to soul state of current birth from scratch?

Soul, no.
Spirit, yes.

The Soul is "mortal" like the physical body, it will dissolve within the Astral Sphere during the "after-life" after a certain amount of time, just like the Physical body dies in the material world eventually.
During this phase of residence within the Astral Sphere (after departing from the physical world), the clock is ticking for the Soul/Astral Body and it is only a matter of time before it dissolves back into the Astral Elements.
Once that happens, the Spirit is released from its bondage with the Soul, and relocates into the Mental Sphere within its relevant zone. Here the individual Spirit may facilitate another incarnation if it is still required or desirable, or it may reside in the Mental Sphere if certain conditions are met (completion of required spiritual development, for the most part).

But the point is that the Spirit is the common denominator between all incarnations, and it will carry over many aspects of spiritual development into subsequent incarnations through the center called the Mental Matrix.
When incarnate and also during the departed Astral-phase called the afterlife, the Mental Matrix serves as the binding component between the Spirit and the Soul, but when both physical and Astral death have been experienced and only the Spirit remains, the Mental Matrix serves the purpose of retaining the attributes and powers developed by the individual into subsequent incarnations.

Consciousness development, psychic abilities, developed power over whichever forces, spiritual maturity, mental faculties, spiritual qualities etc. are all significantly retained between incarnations.
The Soul, on the other hand, is fresh with every incarnation, and the exact astral development/character temperament you possess in one life may change in another.
There may be a significant degree of overlap due to the influence of the Spirit's fundamental character and past experience, but the Soul is especially malleable during mortal life, and it often shifts around many of the details and nuances of your character development in reaction to your immediate life experiences and upbringing.
The disposition and development of the Soul in a particular incarnation can significantly determine how well past developments and/or abilities show themselves.

Memories, which are fundamentally processed by the Spirit, may also be retained between incarnations - but they usually need to be proactively retrieved by the practitioner through esoteric methods, as the brain of the incarnate body doesn't host any memories but its own and the Spirit is limited by this condition under normal circumstances. Sometimes past memories can break through unintentionally through spiritual development and other odd occurrences, though.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Will experienced soul growth be there and journey will continue ?
In the Western Esoteric Tradition there is reference to "permanent atoms".

Such permanent atoms can be found at the top of each plane, carrying the patterns for refinement of bodies formed on that plane.

The various types of entity, when returning to external existence, form new bodies of manifestation based on the patterns carried in their permanent atoms.

Thus the refinement work done in the past is present in the new manifestation.

This can be often noticed in humans - some looking much more refined than others.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You're an ant on a pile of horse shit. Try not to harm the innocent.

Good luck with the permanent atoms thing.
Post automatically merged:

You debatably return to God or whatever later though.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In the Western Esoteric Tradition there is reference to "permanent atoms".

Such permanent atoms can be found at the top of each plane, carrying the patterns for refinement of bodies formed on that plane.

The various types of entity, when returning to external existence, form new bodies of manifestation based on the patterns carried in their permanent atoms.

Thus the refinement work done in the past is present in the new manifestation.

This can be often noticed in humans - some looking much more refined than others.

An interesting aside: these times explicitly reject the above. Not surprising. This IS Kali Yuga, after all. The other day, I saw an advert, "If everyone isn't beautiful, no one is." Hey, I am not beautiful, but that does not mean I have to pee on the perfection parade. No need to let a personal grudge turn Earth into The Planet of the Uggli Fukahs.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
changes/affect the soul permanently
To expand a little on my above comment:

The Christian concept of soul is more theological than experiential.

Technically the solar/guardian angel influences the human through the human's higher mental body (top 3 mental subplanes)

The solar angel only hangs around until first stage enlightenment when it starts a progressive withdrawal as the new initiate is required to make its own connection to Spirit - in this case the Monad that is the real human

Where the brain is too damaged to resonate with the higher mental body, the solar angel may withdraw and occupy itself with the parallel incarnations.

Such withdrawals are now very common. New manifestations are the widespread occurrences of severe dementia and autism. When I was young I never even heard of such cases.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Where the brain is too damaged to resonate with the higher mental body, the solar angel may withdraw and occupy itself with the parallel incarnations. Such withdrawals are now very common. New manifestations are the widespread occurrences of severe dementia and autism.
I write entire pages on ancient China as a hobby, and unlike most people can successfully use a debit card at a cash register, but alright.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
There are other reasons for the solar angel to abandon the human incarnation

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
To expand a little on my above comment:

The Christian concept of soul is more theological than experiential.

Technically the solar/guardian angel influences the human through the human's higher mental body (top 3 mental subplanes)

The solar angel only hangs around until first stage enlightenment when it starts a progressive withdrawal as the new initiate is required to make its own connection to Spirit - in this case the Monad that is the real human

Where the brain is too damaged to resonate with the higher mental body, the solar angel may withdraw and occupy itself with the parallel incarnations.

Such withdrawals are now very common. New manifestations are the widespread occurrences of severe dementia and autism. When I was young I never even heard of such cases.
You might have a point there. On the other hand, autism seems to have been showing "definition creep." I took an online test for autism back around century's turn. No problem. Ten years later, the verdict of a similar test was "maybe." Last year I landed on the "functional" part of the spectrum. Given that my job is one of public contact (I'm a teacher of adults), I tend to think that what gets called autism has changed, nit I.

Dementia? There are chemical causes like alum. There is also the problem that a lot of folks are living longer and longer for no good reason. Chronically inertial people seem at high risk for Alzheimer's and the like. So, the solar angel may be withdrawing, yes. Utterly prosaic reasons may also be afoot too.

Jackson

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It seems to have been showing "definition creep."
It's genetic, there aren't "more autistics" anymore than there are "more trans people". It's in the same gene family as bipolar and schizophrenia. Instead of insanity I received a sinophilia.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It's genetic, there aren't "more autistics" anymore than there are "more trans people". It's in the same gene family as bipolar and schizophrenia. Instead of insanity I received a sinophilia.
Actually there are environmental factors at play. These include air pollution, heavy metals, pesticides, maternal diabetes, use of meds like valproic acid during pregnancy, and more. So there probably are more autistic folks now. Whether it's an "epidemic" is questionable; whether the uptick hath occult causes, highly debatable.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Some of the alien sources complain about graphene in vaccines.

Meanwhile humans say:
"It has promising medicinal applications like; gene engineering, tissue engineering, drug delivery, bio-imaging and bio-sensors etc."

What sort of biosensors might be included in vaccines?

Graphene is very thin with sharp edges. What might that do when it reaches the brain?