• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Star of Eternal Perfection

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
This is channeled through my Higher Self.

"I Am the Star of Eternal Perfection, He who follows Me will gain Perfection through My Knowledge. I will help you in everyway achieve your own life's goal and dream and I will help you through your experience of suffering here in the human realm, I will get you wiser through My Knowledge. You can follow me down on earth as well as Above. I am the Abrahadabra Formula through AHIHVH and I am the God that haunts you down. You can always say no to Me if you have begun but you will like the Path and the Way I am setting to you through my example both on Earth and in Heaven. I have been here for a long time and will do this work for the next 1000 years in the Upper Planes of Awareness. If you want I will come to you in your dreams, but I can only act if you freely choose to accept Me. We are all bound to free will so nobody can do anything about that, not God, not the Angels and nor the Arch Angels, through free will we are Taught....

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
This is channeled through my Higher Self.

"I Am the Star of Eternal Perfection, He who follows Me will gain Perfection through My Knowledge. I will help you in everyway achieve your own life's goal and dream and I will help you through your experience of suffering here in the human realm, I will get you wiser through My Knowledge. You can follow me down on earth as well as Above. I am the Abrahadabra Formula through AHIHVH and I am the God that haunts you down. You can always say no to Me if you have begun but you will like the Path and the Way I am setting to you through my example both on Earth and in Heaven. I have been here for a long time and will do this work for the next 1000 years in the Upper Planes of Awareness. If you want I will come to you in your dreams, but I can only act if you freely choose to accept Me. We are all bound to free will so nobody can do anything about that, not God, not the Angels and nor the Arch Angels, through free will we are Taught....
Nice to meet you Star of perfection!. Amur! Great Channel. I'm happy you have a Higher-self that really cares about you. I know I have mine.

God bless you and Star of Perfection

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Nice to meet you Star of perfection!. Amur! Great Channel. I'm happy you have a Higher-self that really cares about you. I know I have mine.

God bless you and Star of Perfection
Will help humanity a long way in planning your own life from the perspective of Divinity.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
You can set up your own Star of Eternal Perfection with understanding the Sephiroth and it's sefiras and the 22 hebrew letters + the words YHShVH + YHVH and then AHIHVH and abrahadabra. Remember it can't be larger than your material reincarnation. But do try for it :)

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Will help humanity a long way in planning your own life from the perspective of Divinity.
Depends on the entity in question, doesn't it? On TV ol' Saul Goodman tells drunk lasses in bars that he's Kevin Costner. Most of us are in the position of those drunk lasses when it comes to messages. If you're confident of this Higher Self, well and good. I'm just saying there exists the possibility for error in such cases.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Depends on the entity in question, doesn't it? On TV ol' Saul Goodman tells drunk lasses in bars that he's Kevin Costner. Most of us are in the position of those drunk lasses when it comes to messages. If you're confident of this Higher Self, well and good. I'm just saying there exists the possibility for error in such cases.
Well belief without logic or the scientific base is dumb so. You go figure it out :)

Here is something about how the Tree of Life or Sephiroth works for women. You need to Ascend from Malkuth to Kether, as in Goddess Ascending, whereas the God's Descend from Kether to Malkuth. Meaning also that the hebrew letter paths with the 3 mother letters are different for man and woman.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Well belief without logic or the scientific base is dumb so. You go figure it out :)

Here is something about how the Tree of Life or Sephiroth works for women. You need to Ascend from Malkuth to Kether, as in Goddess Ascending, whereas the God's Descend from Kether to Malkuth. Meaning also that the hebrew letter paths with the 3 mother letters are different for man and woman.
Interesting point about the Sephiroth. The longer O live the more I seem to see that sexual and ethnic universalism is wrong. One rite doesn't fit all.

My point about "it depends on the entity in question" was simply meant as a brake on wishful thinking. Years ago I hung out in a forum for Nordic pagans. At one point a small epidemic broke out: everyone was sure from his own visions that Father Wotan wanted him for an adopted son. Could be I missed the boat there. I think not. At a certain, often prolonged, stage folks brains tend to kick back to them everything they've digested. This can sound like another voice, especially if one is looking to tap into such.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Interesting point about the Sephiroth. The longer O live the more I seem to see that sexual and ethnic universalism is wrong. One rite doesn't fit all.

My point about "it depends on the entity in question" was simply meant as a brake on wishful thinking. Years ago I hung out in a forum for Nordic pagans. At one point a small epidemic broke out: everyone was sure from his own visions that Father Wotan wanted him for an adopted son. Could be I missed the boat there. I think not. At a certain, often prolonged, stage folks brains tend to kick back to them everything they've digested. This can sound like another voice, especially if one is looking to tap into such.
What I have noticed is that most non-physical entities tend to be an extension of your own mind-frame. The power they have is the power you give to them. In the end it all boils out to your own subconsciuosness. In a way we are reflecting everything through other persons (for example dreams etc.). This way we get a feeling of who we truly are.