• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Starry nights van Gogh and science

AlfrunGrima

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Because I always saw energy like van Gogh them painted in his "Starry Nights" I got interested in this research. I hope there will be more research like this in the future. I use this way of seeing energies in my rituals, magic energies are for me often visible. Is there more research like this?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Zineth-Pagnae

Neophyte
Reaction score
Warned: This one has no concept of staying on topic.
Most interesting, turbulent flow. Since you´re asking for related research on the matter I used coonectedpapers.com to get a graph of connected or more specifically cited papers within the original that you liked. And
As a side note, I think connected papers is a great as a tool to connect books and ideas. So, as I explored the subject you posted I came up with the paper ´´
´´ which, when input on connected papers outputs

I hope you find it useful and or interesting.