• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Starting a mixed group for Santa Muerte magick houston tx

Angeltrill

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hmu for details need more dedicated devotees who want to make a name for her and to get her noticed and respected. Most importantly heard.

Anyone willing to take a trip with me to further enlightenment by Her as our teacher.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not yet sure if i myself am willing, but She is pushing me to reply to you. The life long dedication freaks me out as i have also other spirits and people im involved with. She tells me not to worry, but i do. I also have a tendency to be scared by what i like, but i can see Her smiling while i type.

So lets talk and see where it leads.

Angeltrill

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ok I'm glad someone responds. To make 1 thing clear is that people are to worried about what other people think. Before anyone should practice Magick or even praying to a diety. One should educate themselves on life. And the after life. Understanding ourselves comes 1st. I was an atheist. And now I'm a firm believer and its impossible to not believe. She changed my life and gave me the feeling of a mothers love.

People will ALWAYS talk and tell u how u pray is wrong how u set your altar is wrong. People are intimidated by things of that matter. Brings forth unwanted attention. If you are a different religion I don't bash it. But others feel that its complete bullshit. There are lots of side to EVERYTHING.

Perception

God=Lucifer
Dieties=Gods and goddesses
Oracles and Occults
Angels and demons

And US people who are assigned one of the above.

Like the justice system officials...... peace officers
In actuality they are to protect and serve. Well God is so busy he appoints us one or they come to us.

The world is bigger than we thought.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I wholeheartedly agree. The things i fear have more to with my personal outlook on life. Im not used to altars, pictures, etc. And although i might know a lot, i also know the pains witchcraft can give a being. I think that that's my biggest fear. I shoud have stayed out of the haram/blasphemous ways when my aura broke, but i didnt. On the other hand, that is where She found me and i know i have trusts issues so i move a bit slow. But in all actuality i was the stupid one who invoked her, noone else. I find invocation less scary then an altar. (i got a lot of oppressed heathen ancestors)

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Tru. Btw i had a strange insight a while ago, maybe it makes sense to you: i got a visual/sound that was annoyed by the use of a phone. I did a work around at home and it didnt concern my people.

I do have however a form of leeching going around and he bothered me today again. I know he doesnt know how or doesn't want to disconnect due to who he is and due to his job. Either way you wanting to remove a RAT from your phone made that pop up today.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hmu for details need more dedicated devotees who want to make a name for her and to get her noticed and respected. Most importantly heard.

Anyone willing to take a trip with me to further enlightenment by Her as our teacher.
Good luck man

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hmu for details need more dedicated devotees
I will mention that based on the suspicious thing you mentioned in the thread which I made, Santa Muerte - Occultists who work with Her and whar you mentioned in this thread that it seems like you want to start some kind of a cult and/or religion/something similar.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I will mention that based on the suspicious thing you mentioned in the thread which I made, Santa Muerte - Occultists who work with Her and whar you mentioned in this thread that it seems like you want to start some kind of a cult and/or religion/something similar.
Stop spouting nonsense dude, not everyone should be a devotee.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
While I haven't really gotten into Santa Muerte so far and I'd have a lot else to do beforehand, lemme know if you catch wind of any other Houston occult groups! Been looking for some time tbh.