• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Stones, protection and backfiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I have been using stones for some time now to protect myself from my neighbour's attacks, it's not very comfortable because I have to be concentrated in the stone but it works wonders and that's the only thing that works actually (I always thought stones and tools in general are like a stupid thing but they are not).
When it's functioning you feel like something in your head similar to ASMR in some way, and the attacker gets very hot. I could extend myself explaining why I know such things but this is something I had the opportunity to experience in a building with thin walls and some neighbours.

The thing is, (SkullTraill will love that), yesterday I downloaded a book of protection spells and... Well I'm having a very weird situation:

I used some symbols from the book, and a sigil from Salomon. First, I wrote the symbols in a piece of paper yesterday. And during day I just got dizzy when touching the paper, and also felt the protection mechanism of the stones. But in the night, I was getting very hot looking at the stones and the paper and I wasn't having attacks and I didn't attack neither in any way.
And today, I drawn a Salomon's sigil from the book, and it was working the same. I was getting dizzy during day and also feeling what I feel with the stones (in my opinion the dizziness is the demon or bad vibes or whatever getting outta of me), but in the night, I am having the same problem again, and with much more intensity. When I look at the stones now in the night, I get hot, and also when I look at the sigil.

What are your thoughts about this? Please don't start mocking thanks.
I think my spirits or demons or whatever are disgusted and they are punishing me? I don't understand it. That's the first time in my life I use a fucking thing from a book, i mean the most useful things are learnt by myself and intuition despite I read. But I am trying lots of new things...............

It makes sense that those things happen when using the papers where I wrote and drew. But why with the stones? The stones only get me hot if I previously threw a psyquic wave and the target is getting protection.

Thoughts?
Post automatically merged:

anyway, i am 99% sure now this is what I am saying. I can't use these kind of symbols, not allowed for me. I don't understand why these forums don't have the option to erase what you post... it's worse than making an evil................
Post automatically merged:

pact, evil pact*

Last edited:

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have to be concentrated in the stone
Stones contain an elemental or are within the body of a greater elemental.

something in your head similar to ASMR

Elementals can push energy into humans since humans contain elemental substance

I was getting very hot looking at the stones and the paper

Strong energy flows

think my spirits or demons or whatever are disgusted and they are punishing me?
Or perhaps you have done it to yourself

Generally it is better to use nature spirits to manage elementals. That is part of their design function

Misty Mystic

Neophyte
Reaction score
I think my spirits or demons or whatever are disgusted and they are punishing me? I don't understand it
I wonder why you're asking 3-rd party practitioners about:
1. results of your practices without doing pre- and after- diagnosticks.
2. your heart-to-heart entities opinions instead of asking them directly

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
It was what I thought.

It's interesting knowing your thoughts. 🙂

Bluesoft

Neophyte
Reaction score
This post is very interesting, thanks for Share your experience.

I've never used Symbols-Runes

I use quartz for protect my place.

This Friday I take them outside at my balcony on the full moon.

While I was reading, a kind black smoke passed in front of me. It was like appearing and then leaving.

Does anyone has an experience like this before? interpretations?

Status
Not open for further replies.