• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Stop this liar

Someone's asking for help!

Francesca

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
7
There's this girl, she won't stop talking about me behind my back and disrespecting me so subtly i cant answer back, and believe me I have tried to stop all this nonsense and just respect each other, she says she will, I know she won't.
Any spell you recommend for me to do? I don't want anything really bad happening to her, I just want her to learn her lesson and to learn to respect me as she should. Maybe a little spooking wouldn't hurt.
 

Francesca

On Probation
Warned
Probation
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
7
Please recommend me a spell to make these stupid girls shut up and drop the attitude. I want them to learn their lesson however they need to.
 

Grayhoss

Zealot
Joined
Oct 25, 2024
Messages
101
Reaction score
75
Awards
2
There used to be an old Wiccan tradition of 'blessing' antagonists with good fortune..far, far away, and of a nature that pursuing it meant they stayed the hell away, and out of the ritualist's life in future. It might work for you. Is it more important that she get away and stay away, or to get even?
 
Top