• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Archive] [succupedia] How To Summon A Succubus/Incubus – The Letter Method

A thread that was copied from the original Wizard Forums.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Spirits and entities under the influence of Lilith, Naamah, Agrat bat Mahlat or Eisheth Zenunim can be in the darker aspect within their appearance. Reading about others' experiences of these entities it seems like an uncommon manifestation, but it should be considered a noticed “warning” in case that happens. The "warning" is more of a consideration to be prepared, rather than abort the event and flee with fear. The darker aspect of these spirits is, as I see it, a trial of enduring and actually has a purpose to it with a possible outcome of bonding with these kind of entities. Of those four Queens, Lilith is the addressee of your letter.

Before you grab your pen and paper, read the section below.

Conflicts And Disturbance

Working with other spirits or entities while summoning a "succubus"/"incubus" or of similar type, isn't always a good idea. Depending on what you wrote on the letter - your own choices and intentions - and the personality of the spirit and its own choice of starting a relationship with you, a conflict may arise against your other spirits. Some people might call that "jealousy", but I disagree.

Intimate spirits, like "succubus"/"incubus" are often deeply dedicated towards their partner, and that means they can aid you on your own spiritual growth. When other spirits are in their way, the energetic disturbance make ascended workings very hard to do. Rivalry can grow and the summoner becomes an "attention territory" between the spirits, just like a ragdoll tug-of-war between children. That often ends bad for the ragdoll, with limbs and cotton all over the place. That's why you really have to be certain of your choice and banish other spirits before summoning a "succubus"/"incubus". Like always, there's exceptions where it works well between all spirits involved, too.

Preparation Of Your Letter

This part of the preparation is of importance. The purpose of writing a letter is to make your intent known to Lilith. It has to be thorough and well thought out, for the matchmaking of a succubus/incubus to work to your liking. You better ask yourself:

* What personality should she/he have? For example: Loving, protective, sensitive, honest, loyal etc.

* Do you want a short term sexual experience?

* Do you want a serious romantic relationship? (It is as serious as it ever could be, and shouldn't be taken lightly. You have to be certain before making these kind of commitments.)

When you are certain of what you want, you start writing your letter with the words “To Lilith" at the top. Then write your wishes of how you want one of her daughters/sons personality to be, for better matchmaking. Again, you have to be certain of your wishes. Done? Let's continue!

The Ritual

The optimal time to do the ritual is at 3.am. You need a candle of any choice to be next to your Letter Of Intent. Before you burn the letter you speak to Lilith, either out loud or by thought. You always have to pay your highest RESPECT to her, when you speak:

“Lilith, please receive this offering. I give this truthfully and willingly.”

After you said these words, burn the letter with your candle, without folding it. When the paper still burns, you say:

“May the light of this candle burn brightly and guide your daughter/son to me.”

Let the candle burn for 30 minutes. Relax and clear your mind for a while.

The Aftermath

Focus and paying attention is important at this stage, as I see it. Usually it begins with some touches and a sexual arousal. For some people it works shortly after the ritual is completed, but for others it can take days before something happens. The first time you notice the touches and a possible arousal, it is important to acknowledge the presence by respectfully give a “thank you” to her/him, and ask any curious visitors to leave in peace. After your acknowledgement, BLOW OUT THE CANDLE and go to bed.

You have to keep in mind that these entities and spirits have dualism behavior, just like us. There is both light and darkness in their energies and sometimes their darker spectrum is present. I see that presence as a part of an initiation, just before the bonding occurs.

After reading this far, are you still fascinated? Have you made a choice? Are you certain of this? If you are, then you're in for a fascinating adventure...

Baal

Bigus Dikus
Reaction score
I struggle to see why someone would want a succubus or incubus, nevertheless good guide