• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Suicide threat

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Well apparently my shaman master had to suicide because he messed up my shamanistic initiation which is more important than life itself. He was an occultist
also and came up with abrahadabra.com. Was a good occultistic site with his own occultistic work which was pretty good.

At sometimes it might be better to kill oneself than to live life to it's end. But this is so rare so that's why I'm only telling about it here. If you get a more certain feeling than the universe itself that you should die, ponder upon it from where it came and act on that decision as it might have life-saving faculties for the rest of the earthlings. The feeling is certain then so don't worry or get paranoid that it hits you. But we are in a major warfare here and it's been going on for 596 years now. The galaxy is at war.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry to hear this. Must be traumatic.
Well nowadays it's funny but back then it was. Because I saw also that he HAD to suicide or else everything would go wrong for humanity. Nowadays I have already died and come back to life so I can talk to him directly.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
you know i have been crying of joy all day because ratzinger is death. so weve had this year the death of my mum, the queen, the expope and a shaman. mmmm must have been quite the man looking at the people who went before him. may he ride the most beautiful waves this evening...

Reaction score
Awards
It makes me think of my shortcomings of middle age, with procreation out the window, what else do I focus on? Sure a relationship with another would be nice with the right person, but those people for me are rare.
So, I focus on magic, and it makes me think all the more I should concentrate on the Ritual of Spiritual Transformation. That Im on the right path for me no matter what I pick.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
It makes me think of my shortcomings of middle age, with procreation out the window, what else do I focus on? Sure a relationship with another would be nice with the right person, but those people for me are rare.
So, I focus on magic, and it makes me think all the more I should concentrate on the Ritual of Spiritual Transformation. That Im on the right path for me no matter what I pick.
I am like that also, I went into magick before relationships and became a bit lonely, then I noticed that I became into a relationship with the perfect woman and got happy as I saw that no other woman would have done for me. It's more important to focus on the quality of the relationship and girl than to just go procreate with anyone, creates a more beautiful DNA line and certainly has more benefit for everyone.

Buddha taught that every human being you meet is going to bring you a Lesson. It had 3 different types but can't remember what it was.
Post automatically merged:

you know i have been crying of joy all day because ratzinger is death. so weve had this year the death of my mum, the queen, the expope and a shaman. mmmm must have been quite the man looking at the people who went before him. may he ride the most beautiful waves this evening...
Yeah I was quite young when it happened and started to cry that I will die spiritwise for some reason, was actually quite funny :)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
he HAD to suicide or else everything would go wrong for humanity

Perhaps the creators of humanity have different views

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
he HAD to suicide or else everything would go wrong for humanity

Perhaps the creators of humanity have different views
No in fact they don't but we now got him back from me doing the appropriate thing. Was a misunderstanding that lead to it. But then again now he did come back and live his life which I was glad about.

Reaction score
Awards
Thats good I guess, in what I understand of this. What again was his reason for suicide? A botched initiation? Seems kinda odd.
Was he okay before that? Any red flags you saw?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I knew a woman that had been spiritually oppressed all her life. She said her life was a tragedy.

She said that while driving, every time she saw a tree she had an urge to drive into it. Every day she repeatedly fought the urge to suicide.

She said suicide was useless as she would be reborn into the same problems and have to start again

Reaction score
Awards
I think the best approach is right living and being in the moment continually.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Thats good I guess, in what I understand of this. What again was his reason for suicide? A botched initiation? Seems kinda odd.
Was he okay before that? Any red flags you saw?
It was just somekind of universal fuckup, but we got it sorted so he got back and I'm glad. Shamans might get this or some other humans might get this if the playing cards are against you, but I would advice to take action if it's a true thing. We had pablo escobar the drug dealer who had to get himself shot because he would have leaked too much of south america into the galaxy. So at times these things happen but they are VERY rare.
Post automatically merged:

I knew a woman that had been spiritually oppressed all her life. She said her life was a tragedy.

She said that while driving, every time she saw a tree she had an urge to drive into it. Every day she repeatedly fought the urge to suicide.

She said suicide was useless as she would be reborn into the same problems and have to start again
Suicide is useless yes and if you do it you might get a sin for it since it's not permitted here, but then again some lifetimes are not meant to be lived hence the #13 Love Commandment, Mercy by the Death of God.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, I prefer you stick around as others have urged me to in the past. We all have something to contribute here.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I prefer you stick around as others have urged me to in the past. We all have something to contribute here.
Yeah we have, as I said persons you meet on the way either bring you a punishment you notice, something to learn from, or a hmm forgot what it was :)

Reaction score
Awards
Well, the point is mind control. Not in terms of controlling any other but your own mind.
Example: I have a dark side that ideates suicude, or wrath. However, there is an ordered calm side of mine as well.
So, in preparation for a new career path, it is necessary that I own and know how to correctly use firearms with accuracy, as well as for hunting in general. So I found a 38 special, a fair 12 gauge, and a nice crossbow set. I have friends and family who hunt, even though I had pretty much cutoff old contact methods. So, you see, there is a rationale to what Ive studied over the night, and will today.

Personally, I dislike firearms for a good reason or two. But it was a path I was thrust into, Im not big on law enforcement, though I enjoy and respect their service. I may even contribute to them (Fraternal Order of Police) and other charities this winter.

As for anything else, your practice is your own, and mine is mine, we all are connected yet have our own path. :)

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Well, the point is mind control. Not in terms of controlling any other but your own mind.
Example: I have a dark side that ideates suicude, or wrath. However, there is an ordered calm side of mine as well.
So, in preparation for a new career path, it is necessary that I own and know how to correctly use firearms with accuracy, as well as for hunting in general. So I found a 38 special, a fair 12 gauge, and a nice crossbow set. I have friends and family who hunt, even though I had pretty much cutoff old contact methods. So, you see, there is a rationale to what Ive studied over the night, and will today.

Personally, I dislike firearms for a good reason or two. But it was a path I was thrust into, Im not big on law enforcement, though I enjoy and respect their service. I may even contribute to them (Fraternal Order of Police) and other charities this winter.

As for anything else, your practice is your own, and mine is mine, we all are connected yet have our own path. :)
Love commandment pentagram*pentagram #25 is 'It was a cattish thing to do" which means 'go adventure' :D Just came up with it before reading your post so find it humorous. Have a good day/evening :)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Suicide is useless yes and if you do it you might get a sin for it since it's not permitted here

I met the woman years after I stopped working with her. She said her life was no longer a tragedy and despite her body not working well, she was the happiest she had ever been.

I said to her that she had achieved everything that had been hoped for in this life and that now it was entirely optional how long she lived. (She was not aware that I knew that she once phoned my neighbour asking for instructions on committing suicide).

I spoke to her a few weeks later and she said: I cannot recall what you said last time we met, but it was very well received.

Not all rules apply to all humans