• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Symptoms

whimsicalwarlock

Neophyte
Reaction score
I’m still very new to things and I’m exploring a lot. One thing I’ve noticed is I get nauseous after reading some ritual layouts from some darker practices involving draconic energies.
What am I to make of this? Is this my body adjusting or is this an energetic rejection of the current or is it something else entirely? Any feedback is appreciated.

TheLastFlame

Neophyte
Reaction score
I’m still very new to things and I’m exploring a lot. One thing I’ve noticed is I get nauseous after reading some ritual layouts from some darker practices involving draconic energies.
What am I to make of this? Is this my body adjusting or is this an energetic rejection of the current or is it something else entirely? Any feedback is appreciated.
Its probably just psychological when we are young we get the bare bone idea of good and evil that's it. But as u are rejecting the one that most tell u to go down your mind is tricking you. Dont listen to others follow your heart and soul to your path dont let others ideas of something they bairly know block your path.
Post automatically merged:

Your body is rejecting nothing it's your mind overcome it.