• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Talisman/amulet charging, Abraxas, and the Olympic Spirits

Herbal Sanders

Visitor
Reaction score
I have a couple questions maybe someone can please answer about Abraxas (Abrasax):

Has anyone here ever worked with him or the Olympic spirits? I have this “grimoire”, The Book of Abrasax, which is supposed to arrive today and I’m excited to read more. I have already done quite a bit of research online and I have Master Works of Chaos Magick which has a section for working with the Olympic Spirits, as well as The Arbatel. Who has tried working with them? Did it go well?

Which leads me to my question about consecration/activation of a couple related talismans I bought. I usually have some formal instructions for most grimoires and styles I work with. I’m lost on this one? Make up my own, Chaos style?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
This might help you:

It may also help to know what exactly your talisman/amulets are for, as often there can be different methods for different purposes. Eg. charging/consecrating planetary/fixed star talismans may vary significantly compared to say a herbalism amulet/pouch or a goetic deity... But of course, you don't have to if you're ok with receiving more general suggestions.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
The Orante gesture & ritual would be an idea:

"The Book of Abrasax" is in the Library btw, in case anybody wants any background to these questions.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Orante gesture & ritual would be an idea:

"The Book of Abrasax" is in the Library btw, in case anybody wants any background to these questions.
Thanks! Downloaded it just now.