• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Talking to myself

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I have made videos before, talking about some magicky thingz, always with terrible audio. It seems I was able to fix the problems I had with the volume, and so, as preparation for a career as an Insta-babe, I decided to make a sort of public Video-Yournal here. This might fizzle out very quickly unless anyone says I have a cute voice.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Viva la Vida our new coming Generation. We will Rock the Clock around ;) If you want some cool abilities of drawing information directly from books (can be done to any library etc. and just draw it like fiddlesticks in LoL), just tell me :)

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The good Lord knows i would go swinging if it was not so,
but you do have a cute voice, i begrudgingly admit.
get that booming intro sound and goofy ahh mask replaced maybe

Otherwise, made my smoke sesh very asmr
if you want to do more im sure
someone pushed the get a script ready story before but
for me, it feels very organic this way.

Also note how the angel guy insists on all red wardrobe
nah it's just Pyrokar being crazy don't worry about it :ROFLMAO:
Post automatically merged:

oh and get a lil' catchphrase maybe for intro outro?

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
How's Super Awesome Magick as a catchphrase

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
You do have a charismatic voice. Laid down on the bed and listened to both videos. A bit hard at times to grasp what you are talking about, but then again it's a skill to be learned to bring out knowledge from Within :)

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
How about... some spin on so mote it be

"Until next time, may the veil remain lifted" or "Until we meet again, may the shadows guide you"

i liked tipsy bartender for his gimmick "there you have it"
at the end of mixing each drink he would startle the assistant with it

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
@Yazata ,

I loved those videos. My vote? The mask is perfect. What I like about these are, they feel authentic, genuine, and expressing your true nature. I love that. The audio was clear enough for me. I had no trouble understanding you with the one exception of the "Hei" of Hei-Gimmel-Aleph.

Regarding the content, I've mentioned elsewhere here in more detail, that, coming from a jewish background then learning about the HGA, I understand it as the MZL in hebrew. Generally pronounced MAHzuhl ( spelled "mazel" ) in american english. In israel, they pronounce it, m'ZAHL. Technically it would be pronounced mah'z'AIL.

Understanding the HGA concept as the MZL ( mem-zayin-lamed ) syncs up nicely with what you were saying about the connection of the HGA with configruation of the constellations at birth for each individual. The form of the letters themself ( mem-zayin-lamed ) sync up nicely. The pronounciation syncs up nicely. The writings of the jewish sages about the MZL sync up nicely. I feel rather strongly that this is the original source of the HGA concept.

However, if there is something in your heart/mind/soul ( psyche ) which is curious, inspired, vitalized by hei-gimmel-aleph, I think that's significant. I think it has value, and I think it should be explored. Hei-Gimmel-Aleph exists in the hebrew bible 10 times in 10 verses. As you noted, it only exists 1 time independently in the book of esther. The other occurences are split 6 / 3. 6 times the verses are referring to hei gimmel-aleph-lamed, "the-redemption". The other 3 are, imo, outliers. Those 3 hei-gimmel-aleph combinations are coming from a plural conjugation of gimmel-yud-aleph ( a valley ) where the yud is omitted, "the valleys" hei-gimmel-aleph-yud-vav-tav. Energetically, the word should include the middle yud, but in plural it is almost always excluded. The full spelling, by the way, is written in the torah scrolls in 2 kings 2:16. If that's included, the count of occurences is not 10, it's 11.

From this, I think, there is viable connection between the HGA and the Hei-Gimmel-Aleph-Lamed. Redemption is the act claiming a token which was promised and issued to the individual. In america, we have these things called coupons. I'm not sure if they have them anywhere else. A coupon is something that is in a newspaper, or a magazine, ( back when those print periodicals were circulated regularly ) which would offer a discount on the purchase of something. "$0.50 off dove-soap" "By one get one free". At the bottom of the coupon in fine print, there would be the conditions for "redeeming" it. It would usually say, "1 per customer, redeemable by {date}".

Just as the coupon is issued to the one who purchases the print periodical to be redeemed; I agree, the HGA, as you said, is issued to the individual at birth. The relationship with the HGA is offered, promised, to each and every individual if they choose to redeem it. This syncs up, again, with the ancient MZL concept in jewish myth/legend/lore.

Regarding the active/passive dichotomy, specifically in relation to establishing a relationship with the HGA... Yes. I agree 100% with what you said. The words used in my community are "will-to-bestow" for the active component, and "will-to-receive" for the passive component. What I think you're observing, and what I think you were expressing in the video, is the paradox of the passive component. It is still active. It is actively, intentionally, being passive. It is still "willful". It's not negligent. It's not ambivalent. It is consentual. It is the will-to-receive. Silence, ambivilance, is not consent. It is not the will-to-receive.

The jewish philosophers and mystics, just as you said, describe establishing the relationship/connection with the divine in gender focused language, masculine-and-feminine. They describe a consummation, using veiled, somewhat modest, erotic imagery to describe the interplay of the two partners ( finite-being / inifinite-divine ), simultaneously, pushing-and-pulling. There is an arousal from below, which simultaneously produces an arousal from above. He rises to meet to her, she lowers to greet him... the one brings a drop, the other brings a fountain... etc. The culmination, however, is produced, as you said, if I understood you, when both partners are twisting. They are both taking a role, and then reversing those roles, pushing, and pulling, turning and turning and turning again, and they are rising together like the vine you saw.

This goes back to the will-to-bestow and the will-to-receive. Life, energy, vitality is flowing when the will-to-bestow is becoming the will-to-receive and the will-to-receive is becoming the will-to-bestow, simultaneously. This consistently produces an energetic relationship with the divine. That was the goal of the jewish philosophers and mystics. Connecting with, ( redeeming the promise of connection ) with the HGA ( a MZL ), from my perspective, operates the same way.

The interplay, the pushing-and-pulling, the roles-reversing, and the acension is... solo. It's happening in the psyche. The individual is adopting both roles, active-and-passive, outreach-and-reception. This is the flow which is producing loft. Stopping at one stage, and not reversing roles, is, like you said, statis. It's a false-summit.

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Gasp
Ziran you're alive?
So HE was the one who took you from me?
this treachery will not go unavenged

im not mad.
The mask looks like the Riddler from the newest batman movie
and im gonna team up with the belial jew conspiracy guy.

YOU GAVE HIM YOUR INSIGHTS?
wooooooow.

maybe im coming off aggressive and i want to note that is not the case,
if any friend showed me i would not let them continue i'd get them a friggin mask from somewhere.
im sorry if you worked hard on it (lol) but it's for the best. the gremlins would devour you.
rev_1_TBM_SS_PD_0340rv2_High_Res_JPEG.0.jpeg

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
🤣 I hope you and your new lover live happily ever after 💚💚💚
i know you laughed when you saw the image.
maybe it was a snerk, or an extended release of air through both nostrils.

but you diddddd xDD

@Ziran
don't even try me.
tell me did he share shit with you?
Are his traumas bigger than mine!?!?

and i thought that it was you praying for me that landed me a job
i thought you were my mystic but it was too optimistic.....

WF is over for today everyone go home.

Last edited:

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
@Ziran
don't even try me.
tell me did he share shit with you?
Are his traumas bigger than mine!?!?

and i thought that it was you praying for me that landed me a job

PM sent.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
A thing that's been on my mind for a very long time is the difference between creator and consumer. How one gets joy from bringing something into the world and the other gets it from taking something out of it. Due to my constant "ehm.. well.. hmm.." this was longer and should really end with the idea of Ouroboros but I had to cut that off to keep it under 15 minutes.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Have to dig into these vids when I get the time. I like the doomy techno intro outro music - of course the mask is signature. Just a suggestion - I think it would be awesome if you closed out each vid with your candle clapper trick, lol.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards

Fair points in this. Food for thought. I have often felt deflated by the "word" presented (in various forms, but also to include visuals symbols) only to learn that the source was dubious or badly distorted from its origins. In my studies of the history of the occult, I have come across many disconnects which fly in the face of modern interpretations of "tradition".
Also, it's kind of hard to take an author seriously - like say, Casteneda, when one learns there are serious questions about the genuineness of his "anthropology" - did Don Juan really exist or was Carlos shrooming out a philosophy? But still, his works are a great read, filled with practical and philosophical applications for any practitioner. Sometimes its hard to separate the murky imperfections from the light trying to push through.
As to plagiarism in the occult, I have seen too much of that to bat an eyelid anymore. I read in Owen Davies book about the history of grimoires about how the publisher LW de Laurence would reprint Mathers and Waite and others as original works by him and sell them across the world. He spread the "word" and influence, and now original prints are worth bank. But it's hard not to think he was an opportunistic scumbag.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Ha. I have de Laurence's version of the Lesser Key. Crowley's Enochian translation of the conjurations is announced ("on the following page") but instead of that chapter there are only advertisements for his incense 🤣 Sloppy copy work.