• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Tantric Meditation

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
what are either some mantras or like there meanings to go by which can be “incanted” all day.
thanks.
Post automatically merged:

They may be a costly focus but I know their powers for us can take off like the Buddha in the lotus sutra or in stories of south america that greatly spiritual entities create entire cities out of nothing by. im sad about that super intensity but im actually serious. Lolol.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
what are either some mantras or like there meanings to go by which can be “incanted” all day.
thanks.

They may be a costly focus but I know their powers for us can take off like the Buddha in the lotus sutra or in stories of south america that greatly spiritual entities create entire cities out of nothing by. im sad about that super intensity but im actually serious. Lolol.
It's best to get these from a teacher versed in tantra. (Which can be hard to find, yes.)
What did you want the mantra for? Check out
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. They have some beginning ones. Be careful with anything involving kundalini, though. For that one does need a competent teacher.

JMPtD

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
ill make one too.
birth is precious
years are astronomical
seasons are sentiently
days manaly
wisdom is attainable.

It's best to get these from a teacher versed in tantra. (Which can be hard to find, yes.)
What did you want the mantra for? Check out
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. They have some beginning ones. Be careful with anything involving kundaline, though. For that one does need a competent teacher.
Thanks this is sort of to compress and organize and compress for efficiency of the magick realms.

I’ll be a walking kundalini before you know it baby.

Last edited:

Diablo

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
There is a mantra of kali of 32 "beej akshars" that requires no specific process or "vidhan" and no master. It is believed that bhairav himself has created this mantra. Chant it 32,00,000 times in 51 days to master it. It requires great dedication and devotion. It is:
"krim krim hum hum hrim hrim dakshine kalike krim krim hum hum hrim hrim swaha"
It should not have any negative impact.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
There is a mantra of kali of 32 "beej akshars" that requires no specific process or "vidhan" and no master. It is believed that bhairav himself has created this mantra. Chant it 32,00,000 times in 51 days to master it. It requires great dedication and devotion. It is:
"krim krim hum hum hrim hrim dakshine kalike krim krim hum hum hrim hrim swaha"
It should not have any negative impact.
Did you mean to write 3,200,000? 3 million and two-hundred thousand. That's about 60,000 times a day. I just timed myself. I can do 5 mantras a minute. So that's about twenty hours a day mantra work. Yes, that is indeed dedication and devotion. (No sarcasm intended.)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Are mantras intended to train the personality along specific vibrations/alignments?

My own interest is to find my functions/purposes in the cosmos.

Diablo

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Are mantras intended to train the personality along specific vibrations/alignments?

My own interest is to find my functions/purposes in the cosmos.
Each mantra has a certain vibration of its own in tantra. One must know all aspects of a mantra before using it. Everyone may not attune to a specific mantra. Vibrations of a particular mantra might affect a person negatively and align their personality to become negative. Mental instability is also observed. The same mantra might work wonders for another person.
Hence having a guru is crucial. He will suggest a mantra suitable to you.
There is a whole science behind mantras and their specifications which would take a long time to discuss.
Simply speaking, each mantra affects each person differently and their personality changes with their spiritual development with respect to the mantra and the nature of the deity it is dedicated to.

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If a person is new to mantras in general, and looking for spiritual development, OM NAMAHA SHIVAY and the Mahamrityunjay Mantra are known to be safe and accessible

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The TM mantra I was given, was later extended and now operates to activate/resonate a sequence:

• chakra above the head
  • top back of head
  • base of skull
  • throat
  • top of heart
  • bottom of heart
  • top of solar plexus.

Reaction score
Awards
What about visualizing the chakra areas @Roma suggested with the mantras already mentioned? Or ... Visualize the same chakras with the mantras being Words of Power or angelic or demonic enns?
Example: I was listening carefully to the enn f Sandalphon recently and without intent 9f the awareness of the crown chakra got a warm tingly sensation at the crown above the head.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Visualizing a chakra is effective - but be careful about the effects you induce. For example a traumatized chakra entity may need to be loved rather than energized.

The mantra I was given came from a line of masters and reputedly the mantra operates within the energy field of that group.

Many years ago a group of TM initiators broke away from the TM movement, setting up in London. I was in Scotland at the time and occasionally would meet meditators initiated by the London group. The meditators I met were having trouble with their meditation - much more so than the mainstream TM meditators.

I have articulated that principle before: all spiritual practices occur within the energy field of a group/entity that owns the practice.

Humans often seem to think they can do whatever they want independently of the greater system. Ignorance is not strength.

Reaction score
Awards
Speaking of ignorance, I've fallen back from the heart light meditation, but will reintegrate into my daily routine.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If you are permitted to do the heart light meditation, you will proceed as rapidly as you practice. It is simply a process for increasing the flow of divine Light through the body - bringing with it divine Intent, life force, and clearing karma and other interference on various planes.

I have found many humans have interference (black layer) on top of the head and on top of the heart to prevent the practice. This is common with alien/entity interference.

Practitioners of all forms of martial arts, even the gentlest, often have trouble because the divine Light now contains the newer qualities needed for our solar system. The entity within which those practices occur emerged in the previous manifestation of the solar system and does not release humans easily.

Heavy personal karma will also deflect divine Light. Severe autism is also a problem - but in the brain.

Humans are not taught much about such matters.

Reaction score
Awards
Any particular mantra for the solar system Logos? Went back to our useful threads conversation. Will update myself and reintegrate the practice. On the enlightenment thread, will likewise work 9n and correct from bottom up to top planes as far as can be reached.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Any particular mantra for the solar system Logos?

Repetition of mantras may seem to our solar Logos as similar to a 3 year old boy saying to his father: Dad, Dad, Dad..... until his father is too weak to resist.

Mature adults mostly ignore such pestering to force the child to grow up.

If you must have such a mantra, try: I will become transparent to the cosmic Light.

Say it three times and get on with your heart meditation

Reaction score
Awards
I tried that with blue light, with white streaks, then white light and finally transparent light. My chest heaviness and anal pressure eased off. I got a piercing pain in the back right of my head, and looking for an implant saw a shadow with a brim hat like a sombrero.
Question .. can this decalcify the pineal gland?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I got a piercing pain in the back right of my head, and looking for an implant saw a shadow with a brim hat like a sombrero.

A good result. Calling the cosmic Light disturbed an implant.

If you look at (visualize) the implant you may be able to detect a dark line coming down at maybe 45 degrees. If you look up that line you may see an entity or a craft.

So push heart light, push with the heart, light into the implant and push it out of your body. Fill up the hole with heart light.

Better not to approach the source at this stage. So you will need to check everyday in case the implant is replaced.

The heart light exercise may show you other implants/entities including:

• front of throat
  • middle of forehead
  • front of heart (somewhat diminished)
  • base of spine (somewhat diminished)
  • etc

Lots to fix but making a good start

The brim hat is probably the entity concealing its eyes. Sometimes I "see" entities that like dark glasses. Often their humans do too, even inside

Your pineal gland is an effect not a cause. The physical body intelligence will sort that out in due time

Reaction score
Awards
Thank you @Roma !!!

Again, thank you, it improved my visualization which was very helpful. I will work at it day and night.

Last edited: