• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Tarot Key XV

Reaction score
Awards
What meaning or associations/correspondences do you come up with on it?
What lesson would you live for a week regarding it?

Example:
Card of the Day is both XV and XIX. XIX was in the second pile but kept leaping out. The actual first card was XV. For some reason the card freaks me out, especially when reading for others when it pops up in the reading (which is fun to do).

My meaning: Materiality and Material Bondage, one and the same. Eye and fountain, but of the nature of darkness.
My associations/correspondences:
Saturn (exalted in and ruler of Capricorn)
Capricorn
Ayin, "eye" or "fountain", 70.
Fears chaining you to the altar in hell.

See through appearances. Live in the world, be in the World but not of it.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
ff9bf2084f1e713b06d29076b4ac82d0--occult-art-the-occult.jpg

It's a penis.

The-Tarot-Devil-Collage.jpg

Once you see the phallic nature of Crowley's Thoth, it's not too great a stretch of imagination to see it in TdM and RWS.

Qabalistically speaking, it concerns the path on the Tree of Life between Mercury and The Sun (26) for RWS, or The Moon and The Sun (25) for Tarot de Marseille.

The Hebrew letter Samekh corresponds to path 25, Tiphereth to Yesod (Beauty to Foundation). In his book, Chicken Qabalah, Lon Milo Duquette says that Samekh means "tent peg" or "prop," and then continues, "All this pointy phallic symbolism seems rather paradoxical when we consider the extremely female shape of the letter itself. Samekh's meaning is phallic, but its shape suggests all things circular; the canopy of Heaven, the vagina, the womb."

The Hebrew letter Ayin corresponds to path 26, Tiphereth to Hod (Beauty to Glory), and Duquette says that Ayin means "eye." But he goes on to say that "Ayin has traditionally been associated with the meatus, the opening at the tip of the penis" and "also means fountain, spring, source."

Have fun meditating on that!

Reaction score
Awards
I see the frank and beans in the three presented (exposed? :) ) cards.
Point(s) taken. Thank you :)

Just looked at my hot conjure mix, a shungite (large oval but long), and two small sunstones :D
Post automatically merged:

Laughter and joy and mirth.
Post automatically merged:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:

Lazarus

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Great stuff mentioned already. Let me add this:

In contrast to the Lovers card, the higher self is ruled by base desires as opposed to purified desires. the higher self is looking outward toward the observer (you) rather than the sub and self consciousnesses. The subconscious (female) is looking at the self conscious (male) rather than the super consciousness. The self conscious is looking downward rather than at the subconscious. Thus the circuit is wrong.

Also the chains are loose. So the bondage is complicit. Flip the card upside down, the chains slip off and the half cube becomes a “blind” that opens one of the windows in Key 16.