• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Journal Temple of Mike B

A record of a users' progress or achievements in their particular practice.
Reaction score
Awards
This will be my journal here on Wizard Forums.

I've been very busy with work for the Order of the Brass Lamps and my business as a Magician for hire.

Last night I had an exciting bit of non Solomonic evocation for the evocation of Duke Agares. Very exciting.

Reaction score
Awards
Tomorrow Tuesday and Wednesday I have Djinn workings planned using Hargroves book Practical djinn magick

I was really at a loss for what I wanted to do with Tuesday rituals from the book.

I have a hostile, passive aggressive, cowardly, borderline vaginal Mf'er in my life that needs to pump his brakes before his ego crashes the car he's driving ( not literally but figuratively speaking) (also sensetive people can rest assured it's no one from here....)

I am going to cast this potent Djinn curse his way and watch his future swallowed up in fire. Hopefully he uses the opportunity to let go of limiting beliefs, attitudes, behaviors and attachments that are hindering his forward growth.

The ritual

To Encourage Burnout in Another:

Burnout is a condition that makes it almost impossible to work, with an array of physical,
emotional and psychological discomfort. It not only hurts, but it damages careers and lives.
People who suffer burnout can come back from it renewed and improved, so be aware that
although it may seem cruel, you might actually be giving somebody a spiritual transformation
that eventually brings them great benefit. It’s not the best revenge tool, because of that, but can
be used when you want to set somebody back, force them to change, or just make them suffer for
a while. Some people never recover from burnout; if you know somebody who is already
overworked, there’s a good chance this ritual could weaken them beyond the point where they
could make a full recovery.
Go through your initial preparation, perform The Opening Ritual, then continue as follows. Say:
By the power of Samsama’il
(SAM-SAM-AH-EEL)
I call on you,
Mighty King, Al-Ahmar Abbu Muhrez
(AL-AH-MAR AB-OO MOO-REZ)
Speak your request.
Speak the names of the three Jinn; Nawdar, Tythamah, 'Ayzar.
(GNAW-DAR)
(TEE-THAM-AH)
(AH-EE-ZAR)
Watch the flame as instructed and then close the ritual by blowing out the candle

Game on!

Reaction score
Awards
Well .. that is definitely interesting. And quite potent from the look of it.

Reaction score
Awards
She said call me sister rose.
I'm at war with all these posers and frauds.
I want em out!
Let freedom reign.
Let hope stand firm on fields of doubt.

Reaction score
Awards
My wars are over, my campaigns have drawn to a close, I am decisively the victor. Now the Sith shall once again rule the galaxy and we shall have peace...

Reaction score
Awards
THo497G.jpeg