• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Temple of the Library of the Return of the King of Solomon

YiSaga

Neophyte
Reaction score
@SkullTraill
Can I upload it Or silent circulation? I was thinking just file dump or have some select recommendations and links that fit with the subjects Grace recommends in the Newbie's post.

Solution
PDF's, Some word documents with letters from 1600's (maybe) French sorcerers saying how they don't do shit like they do across the gulf. GOLDENFLEECE essay you can feel the salt In the writing. I'll cloud it somewhere when I figure that out. There's stuff on kabbalah Cabala afro/Caribbean pictures of Crowley's old temple, alchemy, Babylon, eastern, some texts straight up in Latin. Masonic Trowel, universities, a lot of stuff stamped England. My current problem is uploading on a cloud service that takes a 50g folder. Might take a while. What's easier is doing a couple books at a time on google drive and switching it up every so often.
Yeah I get that it's hard to do all at once. However...

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
What kind of files are these? PDF ones? In any case, you won't be able to upload to the site directly. Can you give some more details about what it is exactly you're uploading?

YiSaga

Neophyte
Reaction score
PDF's, Some word documents with letters from 1600's (maybe) French sorcerers saying how they don't do shit like they do across the gulf. GOLDENFLEECE essay you can feel the salt In the writing. I'll cloud it somewhere when I figure that out. There's stuff on kabbalah Cabala afro/Caribbean pictures of Crowley's old temple, alchemy, Babylon, eastern, some texts straight up in Latin. Masonic Trowel, universities, a lot of stuff stamped England. My current problem is uploading on a cloud service that takes a 50g folder. Might take a while. What's easier is doing a couple books at a time on google drive and switching it up every so often.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah I get that it's hard to do all at once. However doing it all a few at a time and over different hosts may make it extremely hard to manage and keep updated.

What I would recommend is uploading to mega.co.nz they have 100-400GB space for the free account I believe. You can make a folder, and upload a few at a time to the same folder. That way you can spread it out but it's all in one place.

Once you have uploaded some, I will help you with posting it in a structured manner.

Solution