• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thanks/Praise Thank you, Duchess Bune.

Giving thanks or praise to a diety, spirit, or any other entity.

Aurvangar

Neophyte
Joined
Nov 28, 2023
Messages
12
Reaction score
27
I offer my deepest and sincerest thanks to Duchess Bune. I performed an evocation to her asking for assistance in securing a specific and lucrative position that would provide greater financial security. After a promising interview, I've been selected for the job and will be onboarding shortly. I'm immensely grateful to Duchess Bune for this incredible opportunity and will strive to make the most of it each and every day.

Wehl Melan Avage Bune Tasa​
 
Top