• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Thank you to all who read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

gypsterj42

Visitor
Reaction score
My name is John and it's a pleasure to meet you .I've been on a unique journey of what I call my own weird wonderful wizardry. I've studied and have practiced (and continue to do so) everything I can find on the occult, arcane, mystical, magical, the list goes on. I enjoy diving into the rabbit hole. But I digress, thank you once more and I look forward to conversing with other wise wizards.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
My name is John and it's a pleasure to meet you .I've been on a unique journey of what I call my own weird wonderful wizardry. I've studied and have practiced (and continue to do so) everything I can find on the occult, arcane, mystical, magical, the list goes on. I enjoy diving into the rabbit hole. But I digress, thank you once more and I look forward to conversing with other wise wizards.
Pleased to meet you. I too tend to go as deep as I can on the rabbit hole.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
bunny rabbit GIF

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.