• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

That moment when...

Jaide

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
That moment when you’re fully out of fresh onions and you make shepherds pie and nobody notices.

Shh. Don’t tell Incognitus.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
That moment when you're preparing to buy the "One Ring" for weeks now, but you keep ditching the ordering-date then suddenly, you lose your favorite ring out of the five from one second to another, and no matter how desperately you trying to find it, you can't.

How ironic, this whole situation... I want to cry.

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That moment when you're preparing to buy the "One Ring" for weeks now, but you keep ditching the ordering-date then suddenly, you lose your favorite ring out of the five from one second to another, and no matter how desperately you trying to find it, you can't.

How ironic, this whole situation... I want to cry.
Hey man, most wizards get a Nisse infestation, as it were.

Some years ago now, I actually got the full story of that whole "knock on wood" superstition. Or, at least more of the story than I had had.

The story is such that the Nisse, or "gnomes" or perhaps more accurately something adjacent in nature to the Svartalvs, are a form of narrative entity that lives in "wood".

It is said that the Nisse, pranksters as they can be, might listen or look out there for ways to have a giggle, by popping out and disappearing some thing, or appearing it, from... Somewhere. Nowhere? Who knows!

Let's just say my spouse had a sketchbook we did not want my mother in law finding when she came to visit last year. We expect the Nisse to have taken it; we tossed the house for it and it's nowhere to be found.

My spouse is preparing to give up on looking for it, and I'm like "nah, we give up and the first thing the Nisse will do is put it right where she's going to find it." I knock on the floor three times and it falls out of a bag my spouse happened to pick up just that moment.

They had gone through that bag already, a couple times, even.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
That moment when you should be working but you're on WF! 😂

Jarhyn

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
That moment when you should be working but you're on WF! 😂
So, one thing it took me too long to realize is that oftentimes, the harder I try to look at something, the fuzzier it can get.

Oftentimes being here (or places like here) is how I manage to get anything done at all.

hungry_ghost

Internet Forum NPC
Reaction score
Awards
The moment when the hair dye box says it's purple, but after you finished you realize, it was a scam:
I couldn't see the picture but I recommend going to a salon or barber. Professional grade dye isn't as harsh as the stuff you buy from the store. Also your hair might have been a bit resistant to the dye you got. Not sure on what kind of hair you have but if it isn't virgin hair then I'm assuming that's why you ran into problems.

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
The moment when you spent some time - actually few days - with re-reading old books and diving deep in nostalgic memories and posts of a Deity you worked with a lot and loved so much, and as you go to prepare to sleep, you get the sudden idea from nowhere:

"Time to move the small Altar and their statue next to your bed."

Sus

Kelodo

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ouija boards? Did somebody say Ouija boards?

From my personal perspective, I'd say, they are nothing more but tools, which might help you to communicate. The key in this case is still you. Your energy, your powers. You are the channel, but the Ouija board is an indicator, meant to be used. By itself, it has no "power", or not more than what you give them. It's mostly about how to focus your energy and be a good channel for a spirit. The reason why they can be dangerous because humans who normally wouldn't find a way how to "be a channel" for a spirit, can actually empower themselves and their mind to open up, and the board as an indication, can make this even more powerful. You are the power core of any Ouija session, not the board, it just helps you to control your energy and mind, and your mind gives it a use - this is why you don't need "quality" Ouija board, even a paper, a glass can make the trick, because the trick is not the board -.

And I actually have one next to my bed. It has a story, connected to a well known and dangerous demon - which actually proved to be the most extreme one in my life too, for long years -. Since then, I didn't get rid of that board, and honestly, I couldn't do that, I almost feel like I "need it" in my room, even if I don't use it. Probably because of the memories in spite that there was terrible ones. That ride with this demon was a soar candy, a really soar one.
171984003-984701238731762-1289148921985364803-n.jpg
Would you tell the story of what happened to you with that particular demon?

Telafiel

Reaction score
Awards
Would you tell the story of what happened to you with that particular demon?
Yes @Kelodo , I plan to make an actual thread for this Demon in the future where I'll tell my story, experiences with him and other things I've learn about him during the years, because he is a really important part of my life. I also mentioned him here:

Favorite Demons? - Favorite Demons?

Kelodo

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes @Kelodo , I plan to make an actual thread for this Demon in the future where I'll tell my story, experiences with him and other things I've learn about him during the years, because he is a really important part of my life. I also mentioned him here:

Favorite Demons? - Favorite Demons?
Fantastic. Thank you. I shall look out for it.