• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

The 231 (?) Qaballistic Gates

Reaction score
Awards
Has anyone worked with these?

These are echoed in a couple different magical texts that Im not sure where I came across them. However, it appears that through path workings the gates are approached and the lesson is learned.

Please, only those who reply as ones who have attempted or completed these successfully respond.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
In my testing the entity that overlights the qabalah belongs to the previous solar system.

I prefer to steer clear of such entities
Post automatically merged:

Also the subplanes are much less cultural than subtrees and much more conducive to scientific work

Reaction score
Awards
I think one book I could find would be the Complete Golden Dawn Initiate by Ashe. Not only are there planetary invocations in there, but I believe the subjugates are in there a well.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The owner of an occult bookshop told me that GD interest fell greatly about 1995. \

Of course the same happened with Christianity and Freemasonry

So where is the new tide?

Will it come through the Deep Greens?

Reaction score
Awards
Alright, I guess I will find it myself.

The two sources I know of are: C Rawn 231 Gates and S Ashe Complete Golden Dawn Initiate.

From what Ive read of the gates of Malkuth, there is sex, but it is more spiritually minded and directed; modes of consciousness embodying all four elements. The combination of themes of the sephira at the gate mixed with Malkuth.

Last edited: