• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF the 24 Triads of Solomon

Share a PDF of a book.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
(or the 24 Liberal Arts might be a better title)

I shared this before in the Benefactor section for proof-reading, and said that I planned to eventually release it on Amazon. The two members who could be bothered to respond gave positive feedback (thanks guys🧡) but other projects took up my time and this was left behind.

As I write in the introduction, this booklet is more or less based on the structure of the 24 Triangles of the Shemhamephorash, but for the 72 spirits of the Goetia and with some minor differences.

If you want to make the best use of this booklet then I suggest that you print it out and “ritualize the Magick” rather than giving it a quick glance on your phone during commercials.

The Bible verses used are the entire Psalm 139. This might seem strange at first but when you look at the text of the verses and the intended goal of the corresponding Triad you will see it makes sense.

Enjoy. Or not.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Ooooh this looks VERY interesting.

I love seeing Theban in the Sigils.

May I ask what set of 24 Angels are used? I didn't recognize the 1st couple of names though it might be because at times spellings differ.

At any rate Thank You for sharing this and I look forward to reading it and trying it out at some point.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Ooooh this looks VERY interesting.

I love seeing Theban in the Sigils.

May I ask what set of 24 Angels are used? I didn't recognize the 1st couple of names though it might be because at times spellings differ.

At any rate Thank You for sharing this and I look forward to reading it and trying it out at some point.
The angels here are selected on the basis of their names. The three initials of the Goetics + a suffix. They're not all Shemangels but are taken from several sources. I always (try to..) find meaning in the names / letters, which in some cases forced me to rearrange the order of the three letters.
As I said, this really is entirely separate from the Shemhamephorash and is a system on its own.

Thanks for the kind words 🤘

Reaction score
Awards
(or the 24 Liberal Arts might be a better title)

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

I shared this before in the Benefactor section for proof-reading, and said that I planned to eventually release it on Amazon. The two members who could be bothered to respond gave positive feedback (thanks guys🧡) but other projects took up my time and this was left behind.

As I write in the introduction, this booklet is more or less based on the structure of the 24 Triangles of the Shemhamephorash, but for the 72 spirits of the Goetia and with some minor differences.

If you want to make the best use of this booklet then I suggest that you print it out and “ritualize the Magick” rather than giving it a quick glance on your phone during commercials.

The Bible verses used are the entire Psalm 139. This might seem strange at first but when you look at the text of the verses and the intended goal of the corresponding Triad you will see it makes sense.

Enjoy. Or not.

Yazata,

Thank you for the work you've provided to us all .. for free no less!!

As a Merry Christmas present to you, I would like to, by February, buy one of your books.

Sydan Moone, this is the authors name of your books? Which one would you recommend first?

Thank you again!!